Economic growth planning plays an important role because it ensures the efficient operation of the company, and efficient operations cannot be carried out without reducing production costs. That is why it is expedient to implement a system of planning of lean management for the purpose of economic growth in the context of the introduction of new types of foreign economic activity. Therefore, the purpose of the work is to develop measures for planning economic growth at the enterprise in the context of introduction of new types of foreign economic activity. The main research methods are data collection, evaluation, analysis, comparison, calculation.
In the process of the research, several partial tasks were performed: 1) analyzing the lean management system; 2) to describe the process and methods of implementing the lean concept; 3) to formulate specific recommendations regarding the application of lean management by the enterprise in the context of the introduction of new types of foreign economic activity.
The goal of managers in the process of implementing a lean management system is to create a process of continuous elimination of losses, the elimination of any actions that use resources but do not create value for the end user. Constant reduction of losses is the main task of lean management. This concept is an effective tool and mechanism for cost control and continuous improvement of business processes.
The basis of the concept of lean management is to generate product value for the end consumer at each stage of its creation. To analyze the emergence of value as a result of work, a map of the flow of value creation, which graphically describes the main processes of the company. Those processes that do not add value to the client should be excluded, because they waste the company's resources.
One of the key factors in the success of the lean is the involvement of the maximum number of employees in the work to improve processes, because each employee in his workplace performs certain processes and he/she sees first of all what can be improved in the work process.
In order to successfully implement a lean project, the following steps must be performed:
– step 1 – creation of the statute;
– step 2 – the value creation flow card and the scheme of ideas.
The cost of implementing the lean management system itself is small compared to the results. The lean project does not require large investments in production. It is only necessary to take into account that the main benefit from the introduction of lean management is in the long run.
The process of transitioning a company to the practice of lean can take an indefinite period of time. It all depends on the leadership, team, corporate culture. But remember, lean manufacturing is an endless process of improvement. It is impossible to complete the construction of a system of continuous improvement.
- Ansoff I. (2005). Strategic management. M.: Ekonomika.
- Mocherny S. V. (Ed.) (2005). Economic encyclopedic dictionary. Lviv: Svit, 616.
- Pasichnyk V. G. & Akilina O. V. (2005). Enterprise activity planning: Training manual. K.: Center of Educational Literature, 255.
- Kakhovych E. A. & Kakhovych Yu. A. (2014). Strategic planning and management in the work of legal services of business entities. Records of the Tavri National University named after V. I. Vernadskyi. Series: Legal Sciences, No. 1.
- Fedorkina M. S. (2007). Enterprise competitiveness reserves. Bulletin of the Khmelnytskyi National University. Economic sciences, 96–101.
- Shtapova I. S. & Melnikov V. V. (2014). The genesis of the concept of “strategic planning”. Contemporary problems of science and education. No. 6, 19–24.
- Dubovik A. (2019). Personnel involvement as the main success factor in the implementation of lean management. Personnel management. No. 02, 20–37.
- Ivakhnov A. (2019). Strategic session as an element of corporate culture. Personnel management. No. 03, 18–25.