The goals of the article are to study the functioning of venture business in Ukraine, as well as the market of electric cars, its state and dynamics. The purpose of the article is to create effective mechanisms for the formation and development of venture structures, as one of the strategic entities of the economy of Ukraine, through investing in the market of electric cars, which are more environmentally friendly compared to cars with an internal combustion engine (ICE), in Ukraine through modeling . Taking into account the role and importance of the formation and development of venture structures, a modified multi-criteria optimization model of the development of venture structures and their impact on sustainable development (economy, ecology and society) was developed, based on the conceptual provisions formed by the author regarding the conditions of operation of venture structures and the electric car market, and the theoretical basis the concept of sustainable development of the Brundtland Commission (the UN Commission on Sustainable Development, based on the concepts of N. Georgescu-Rogen, K. Boulding, G. Ayres and L. Kohrsen) and the Arrow–Debray model of partial economic equilibrium are used.
Today, the global automotive market is developing in anticipation of restrictions on the use of gasoline and diesel fuel and the transition to electric vehicles and hybrids. Ukraine has all the necessary capacities for the production of electric vehicles, although the production is expensive and expensive, there are also the necessary capacities for the development of the infrastructure for electric vehicles.
Considering the above, it is expedient to develop the production of electric cars in Ukraine, as well as the infrastructure for electric cars (chargers, components for them, etc.) through venture business investments.
In order to stimulate the development of the production of electric cars, chargers, and accessories for them in Ukraine, which will make it possible to create new jobs and increase the share of car manufacturing and related industries in the country's GDP through inclusion in the value added chains of global car manufacturers, it is urgent to develop a development concept venture structures and their impact on sustainable development (economy, ecology and society).
Taking into account the role and importance of the formation and development of venture structures, as one of the strategic participants in market relations, and the growing need for the functioning of the “green” economy in the direction of the development of the electric vehicle market through the investments of venture structures, special attention is paid to the modeling of their development. The developed modified multi-criteria optimization model of the development of venture structures and their impact on sustainable development (economy, ecology and society) is based on the conceptual provisions formed by the author regarding the conditions of operation of venture structures and the electric car market, and the concept of sustainable development of the Brundtland Commission (UN Commission on sustainable development, based on the concepts of N. Georgescu-Rogen,
K. Boulding, G. Ayres and L. Kohrsen) and the Arrow–Debrey model of partial economic equilibrium.
The model describes the market interaction of stakeholders and the relationship between the three elements of sustainable development, manifested in three effects: economic, environmental and social, which can be evaluated through the corresponding results. The model can be interpreted as an analytical reflection of the process of formation and development of venture structures on the stock market during a one-year cycle of interaction of subjects of the market economy. The reflection in the model of restrictions that describe the role of stakeholders in the process of finding a partial equilibrium contributes to increasing its adequacy to real market conditions.
- Hirin V. S., Hirin I. V. (2017). Suchasnyi stan elektromobilnoho transportu ta yoho perspektyvy v Ukraini. [The current state of electric vehicle transport and its prospects in Ukraine]. Hirnychyi visnyk. vol 102. Pp. 21–25 [in Ukrainian].
- Bazhynov O. V., Smyrnov O. P., Sierikov S. A. (2008). Hibrydni avtomobili. [Hybrid cars] Kh.: KhNADU. 328 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Aharkov O. V. (2019). Dosvid kompanii “AVL” ta “Nissan” iz vykorystannia enerhetychnykh ustanovok na TOPE yak rozshyriuvachiv probihu elektrychnykh lehkovykh avtomobiliv. [Experience of “AVL” and “Nissan” companies in the use of power plants on TOPE as range extenders of electric passenger cars]. Avtoshliakhovyk Ukrainy. Vol. 2. Pp. 31–35 [in Ukrainian].
- Nerubatskyi V. P., Plakhtii O. A., Mashura A. V., Hordiienko D. A. (2019). Analiz tekhnichnykh kharakterystyk akumuliatornykh batarei i system zariadzhannia elektromobiliv. [Analysis of technical characteristics of accumulator batteries and electric car charging systems]. Informatsiino–keruiuchi systemy na zaliznychnomu transporti. Vol. 6. Pp. 11–19. [in Ukrainian].
- Ievropeiskyi Zelenyi Kurs. (European Green Deal). Retrieved from: https://ukraine-eu.mfa.gov.ua/posolstvo/ galuzeve-spivrobitnictvo/klimat-yevropejska-zelena-ugoda (accessed 07 September 2022) [in Ukrainian].
- Heiets V. M. (2015). Rozbudova “zelenoi ekonomiky” yak osnova innovatsiinoho rozvytku. [Development of the “green economy” as the basis of innovative development] : natsionalna dopovid. 336 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Rozvytok infrastruktury dlia elektromobiliv. (Development of infrastructure for electric vehicles). Retrieved from: https://eu4business.org.ua/success-stories/developing-the-infrastructure-for-electric-cars (accessed 05 September 2022) [in Ukrainian].
- Innovatsiina Ukraina 2020. (2015). [Innovative Ukraine] : natsionalna dopovid / za zah. red. V. M. Heitsia ta in. ; NAN Ukrainy. 336 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Cato M. S. (2009) Green Economics: An Introduction to Theory, Policy and Practice. London: Earthscan, 224 р. (in English)
- Burkynskyi B. V., Halushkina T. P., Reutov V. Ie. (2011). “Zelena” ekonomika kriz pryzmu transformatsiinykh zrushen v Ukraini. ["Green" economy through the prism of transformational shifts in Ukraine] : [monohr.] Odesa. 348 p.
- Poiasniuvalna zapyska do proiektu Zakonu Ukrainy “Pro vnesennia zmin do Mytnoho kodeksu Ukrainy shchodo stymuliuvannia rozvytku haluzi elektrychnoho transportu v Ukraini”. [On amendments to the Customs Code of Ukraine regarding the stimulation of the development of the electric transport industry in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://ips.ligazakon.net/document/view/gi02094a?ed=2020_05_14 (accessed 04 September 2022) [in Ukrainian].
- Natsionalna transportna stratehiia Ukrainy na period do 2030 roku : rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 30 travnia 2018 r. № 430-r “Pro skhvalennia Natsionalnoi transportnoi stratehii Ukrainy na period do 2030 roku”. [On the approval of the National Transport Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030]. Retrieved from: https://ips.ligazakon.net/document/view/kr180430?ed=2018_05_30&an=18 (accessed 04 September 2022) [in Ukrainian].
- Proiekt Zakonu Ukrainy vid 14.05.2020 r. № 3477 “Pro vnesennia zminy do punktu 4 rozdilu XXI "Prykintsevi ta perekhidni polozhennia" Mytnoho kodeksu Ukrainy shchodo stymuliuvannia rozvytku haluzi ekolohichnoho transportu v Ukraini”. [Final and transitional provisions" of the Customs Code of Ukraine on stimulating the development of the ecological transport industry in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1164-20#Text (accessed 04 September 2022) [in Ukrainian].
- Zamlynskyi V. A. (2016) Rozvytok rynku venchurnoho investuvannia pererobnykh pidpryiemstv Ukrainy. [Development of the venture capital market of processing enterprises of Ukraine] : dys… dokt. ekon. nauk : 08.00.04 / Chernihivskyi natsionalnyi tekhnolohichnyi universytet. Chernihiv, 525 p.
- Lapitskaya L. M. (2019). Venture financing: textbook allowance. Minsk: BSU (in Russian)
- Diuhovanets O. M. (2011). Svitova praktyka derzhavnoho finansuvannia venchurnoi diialnosti. [World practice of state financing of venture activities]. Ekonomichnyi chasopys XXI, vol. 1-2'2011. Pp. 41–44.
- Shatyrko D.V.(2016) Derzhavne rehuliuvannia venchurnoho investuvannia innovatsiinoi diialnosti v Ukraini. [State regulation of venture capital investment in Ukraine] : dys… kand. ekon. nauk : 08.00.03 / Chernihivskyi natsionalnyi tekhnolohichnyi universytet. Chernihiv, 255 p.
- Fedorovych P. P., Khariv P. S. (2008). Modeliuvannia rozvytku venchurnoho biznesu. [Modeling of venture business development] : [monohr.]. Ternopil. 212 p.