In modern conditions, innovation is one of the most important factors of economic development, and the development of innovation is the main condition for ensuring the competitiveness of the econ- omy. Therefore, modeling the development of venture business is relevant and very important for the development of investment and innovation market and structural adjustment of Ukraine's economy. The development of venture financing as a proven extrabudgetary financing in science-intensive sec- tors of the economy and its adaptation to the realities of our country will allow it as one of the most ef- fective tools for commercializing scientific innovations to become a promising source of financial re- sources for innovation.
The level of economic development of venture structures is determined not so much by the scale of activity, but by the innovative orientation and flexibility of management. Among the main problems associated with investment activities are the problems of stimulating systemic innovations, from basic research, stages of implementation of new technologies, goods and services, to commercial develop- ment of new products, creating conditions that will promote venture capital, and modeling and fore- casting. venture business. World experience proves the important role of innovative entrepreneurship in the transformation of the economic mechanism, increasing the intensity of its restructuring, where the dominant development should be the effective use of innovation potential of the country.
Given the difficulties in attracting material resources by domestic businesses, it is necessary to provide for the development of the venture industry through the active attraction of funds from com- mercial banks and foreign capital. The issues of modeling the development of venture business deserve special attention, which requires the study and use of significant practical experience of Western ven- ture structures. It is clear that the main elements of the mechanism of risk financing of innovation, which normally work in a highly developed market economy, can not be used without change in the domestic economy where there is no competition and sources of free capital.
An important factor in intensifying venture business in Ukraine is the improvement of meth- odological support for venture capital. Such activities concern special forms and types of implementa- tion of the innovation and investment process as a whole. First of all, the issues of modeling the devel- opment of venture business in Ukraine are becoming important in today's conditions. Since development is a rather multifaceted and interdisciplinary concept, including a wide variety of indica- tors, the studied developments often contain various methods, approaches and indicators for evaluat- ing and modeling the development of venture funds. In addition, the complexity and versatility of asset management activities complicate the process of modeling the development of venture business.
Summarizing the above, it is worth noting that the results of the study can be concluded: taking into account the work of both domestic and foreign scientists, in modeling the development of venture business use different models and perform modeling through the prism of venture business risk analy- sis, systemic risk, venture attractiveness analysis investment projects, the formation of a balanced in- vestment portfolio, etc., ie taking into account both the availability of information and the tasks and objectives set by scientists.
- Shatyrko D. V. (2016). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia venchurnoho investuvannia innovatsiinoi diialnosti v Ukraini [State regulation of venture capital investment in Ukraine] : dys… kand. ekon. nauk : 08.00.03 / Cherni- hivskyi natsionalnyi tekhnolohichnyi universytet. Chernihiv, 255 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Zamlynskyi V. A. (2016). Rozvytok rynku venchurnoho investuvannia pererobnykh pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Development of the venture capital market of processing enterprises of Ukraine] : dys… dokt. ekon. nauk : 08.00.04 / Chernihivskyi natsionalnyi tekhnolohichnyi universytet. Chernihiv, 525 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Fedorovych P. P., Khariv P. S. (2008). Modeliuvannia rozvytku venchurnoho biznesu [Modeling of venture business development] : [monohrafiia]. Ternopil. 212 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Lapitskaya, L. M. (2019). Venture financing: textbook allowance. Minsk: BSU (in russian).
- Diuhovanets O. M. (2011). Svitova praktyka derzhavnoho finansuvannia venchurnoi diialnosti. [World practice of state financing of venture activities]. Ekonomichnyi chasopys XXI, vol. 1-2’2011. Pp. 41–44 (in Ukrain- ian).
- Burmaka M. M., Burmaka T. V. (2011) Upravlinnia rozvytkom pidpryiemstva (na prykladi pidpryiemstv budivelnoi haluzi) [Enterprise development management (on the example of construction companies)] : [monohrafiia]. Kharkiv. 204 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Feshchur R. V. (2016). Upravlinnia sotsialno-ekonomichnym rozvytkom pidpryiemstv: metodolohiia ta in- strumentarii [Management of socio-economic development of enterprises: methodology and tools] : [monohrafiia]. Lviv. 226 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Pylypenko B. I. (2015). Venchurnyi kapital yak dzherelo finansuvannia innovatsiinykh protsesiv [Venture capital as a source of funding for innovation processes] : dys… kand. ekon. nauk : 08.00.08 / DVNZ «Universytet bankivskoi spravy». Kyiv. 273 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Li J. (2016). Government-Backed Venture Capital as a Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Policy Instrument: A Chinese Perspective. STI Policy Review, vol. 7(1). Pp. 66–86 (in Eng.).
- Colombo M. G., Cumming D. J., Vismara S. (2016). Governmental venture capital for innovative young firms // The Journal of Technology Transfer, vol. 41(1). Pp. 10–24 (in Eng.).
- Poliak M. M. (2015). Rozvytok investytsiino-finansovoho mekhanizmu venchurnoho biznesu v Ukraini. [Development of investment and financial mechanism of venture business in Ukraine] : dys… kand. ekon. nauk: 08.00.03 / Bukovynskyi derzhavnyi finansovo-ekonomichnyi universytet. Chernivtsi. 191 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Eremchenko O. A. (2021). Fondy spetsyalyzyrovannykh venchurnykh fondov kak ynstrument podderzhky ynvestytsyi v peredovye tekhnolohyy. [Specialized venture capital funds as a tool to support investment in advanced technologies]. Ekonomyka nauky, vol. 7'3. pp. 217–226 (in russian).
- Fornshtein N. M. (1998). Venture financing: textbook allowance. Moskva : ANKh (in russian).
- Yastremska O. M. (2014). Tekhnolohichne onovlennia subiektiv hospodariuvannia na osnovi innovatsii- noho rozvytku. [Technological renewal of business entities on the basis of innovative development] Vestnyk Eko- nomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy mashynobudivnoi haluzi: problemy teorii ta praktyky. vol. 1 (25). Pp. 4–14 (in Ukrainian).
- Innovatsiina polityka: Yevropeiskyi dosvid ta rekomendatsii dlia Ukrainy. Proekt YeS «Vdoskonalennia stratehii, polityky ta rehuliuvannia innovatsii v Ukraini». (2011). Kyiv: Feniks (in Ukrainian).
- Strukturuvannia biznesu cherez KIF. URL: https://ip-am.com.ua/service/strukturuvannia-biznesu-cherez- kif/ (accessed 16 February 2022) (in Ukrainian).
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro innovatsiinu diialnist»: dokument 40-IV vid 05.12.2012, pidstava - 5460-VI. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15/conv#Text (accessed 15 February 2022) (in Ukrainian).
- Poliak M. M. (2015). Rozvytok investytsiino-finansovoho mekhanizmu venchurnoho biznesu v Ukraini [Improving the activities of venture funds of Ukraine: regional aspect]: dys… kand. ekon. nauk : 08.00.03 / Bukovyn- skyi derzhavnyi finansovo-ekonomichnyi universytet. Chernivtsi. 191 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Usatenko O. V. (2017). Ekonomichnyi analiz dokhodnosti venchurnoi diialnosti venchurnykh fondiv. Problemy teorii ta metodolohii bukhhalterskoho obliku, kontroliu i analizu. vol. 2. Pp. 87–93. URL: https:// nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ptmbo_2017_2_19 (accessed 4 March 2022) (in Ukrainian).
- Mykula H. V. (2013). Metody otsiniuvannia efektyvnosti investytsii v innovatsiini proekty: nedoliky ta perevahy. [Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of investment in innovative projects: disadvantages and advan- tages] Stratehichni oriientyry. URL: http://libfor.com/index.php?newsid=1781 (accessed 2 March 2022) (in Ukrain- ian).