The article provides a definition of the term “motivation” and an overview of the motivation process. Following a summary of every source examined, the following conclusions can be made: By addressing all of an employee’s demands, motivation is a method that encourages staff to perform efficiently to accomplish goals.
The writers underlined the significance of researching motivational techniques and frameworks and the utilization of contemporary employee motivation theories and strategies in the context of strengthening global cooperation.
The writers concentrate on the factors that contribute to staff motivation in the context of global cooperation. According to the authors, a number of factors are crucial to staff motivation in the context of international cooperation. Transformational leadership that motivates and advances employees is a crucial element. Organizational identification, which refers to a fit between a worker’s perception of himself and his employer, is another crucial component. Staff motivation can also be significantly influenced by ongoing attention to employee engagement, and a comprehensive plan includes commitment, organizational identification, and motivation. Employee motivation can also be influenced by fundamental organizational procedures including performance reviews, feedback, engagement, and reward programs. Employers can boost employee intrinsic motivation and engagement in accomplishing their objectives for international cooperation by putting these components into practice. Incentives must be offered to employees in order to improve performance.
The key recommendations for the area of employee motivation in businesses involved in international activities are identified based on the analysis of the literature. It is crucial to offer a personalized strategy for each employee when it comes to global cooperation. Particularly, it is important to consider diverse cultural, ethical, and religious aspects that could influence employee motivation.
Another factor to think about is developing a healthy corporate culture at the company that supports employee growth and motivates them to deliver excellent results. Opportunities for professional advancement, a focus on wellness, and a balance between work and personal life are examples of components of a positive corporate culture.
- Asheq, A. A., Islam, R., & Ahmed, S. (2022). Analysis of Employee Motivation in the Service and Manufacturing Organizations: The Case of a Developing Economy. International Journal of Business and Systems Research, 1(1), 1. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1504/ijbsr.2022.10039933 (In English).
- Engidaw, A. E. (2021). The effect of motivation on employee engagement in public sectors: in the case of North Wollo zone. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 10(1). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13731- 021-00185-1 (In English).
- Schawbel, D. (2014, September 2). Gen Z Employees: The 5 Attributes You Need to Know | Entrepreneur. Entrepreneur. Retrieved from: https://www.entrepreneur.com/growing-a-business/gen-z-employees-the-5-attributes- you-need-to-know/236560 (In English).
- Afanasieva, N. Y., & Opanasenko, Y. O. (2019). Peculiarities of professional motivation of employees of ses of Ukraine. Theory and practice of modern psychology, 5(2), 176–180. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.32840/2663-6026.2019.5-2.31 (In English).
- Employee motivation in Ukrainian enterprises – CORE Reader. (n.d.). CORE – Aggregating the world’s open access research papers. Retrieved from: https://core.ac.uk/reader/147035870(In English).
- Popadinets, I., Andrusiv U., Galtsova O., Bahorka M., & Yurchenko N. (2021). Management of Motivation of Managers’ Work At the Enterprises of Ukraine: Innovative Aspects. Management Systems in Production Engineering, 29(2), 120–131. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.2478/mspe-2021-0016 (In English).
- Kuzmin O. ta Melnyk O. (2003). Osnovy menedzhmentu. [Fundamentals of management]. Kyiv: Akademvydav (In Ukrainian).
- Shcheblykina I. O. and Gribova D. V. (2015). Osnovy menedzhmentu : navch. posib. z dystsypliny [Fundamentals of management: a textbook on the discipline]. Melitopol: Melitopol Publishing House (In Ukrainian).
- Ovsiuk N. V. (2014). Motyvatsiia ta stymuliuvannia pratsi: sutnist poniat ta vidobrazhennia yikh v obliku [Motivation and stimulation of labor: the essence of concepts and their reflection in accounting]. Innovative economy [online]. 4th ed. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/inek_2014_4_55 (In Ukrainian).
- Kolot AM, (1998). Motyvatsiia, stymuliuvannia y otsinka personalu: navch. posibnyk [Motivation, stimulation and evaluation of personnel] a textbook. Kyiv: KNEU (In Ukrainian).
- Kuzmin O. E, Melnyk O. G., Bondaretska O. M. and Zhezhukha V. Y. (2020). Motyvuvannia personalu pidpryiemstv: innovatsiini tekhnolohii ta reinzhynirynhovi pidkhody: monohrafiia [Motivating the staff of enterprises: innovative technologies and reengineering approaches: a monograph]. Lviv: Galician Publishing Union (In Ukrainian).
- Self-Determination Theory of Motivation – Center for Community Health & Prevention – University of Rochester Medical Center. (n.d.). Welcome to URMC – Rochester, NY – University of Rochester Medical Center. URL: https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/community-health/patient-care/self-determination-theory.aspx (In English).
- Vroom’s Expectancy Theory. (n.d.). Unacademy. URL: https://unacademy.com/content/upsc/study- material/psychology/vrooms-expectancy-theory (In English).
- McGregor’s XY Theory of Management – BusinessBalls.com. (n.d.). BusinessBalls. Retrieved from: https://www.businessballs.com/improving-workplace-performance/mcgregors-xy-theory-of-management/ (In English).
- Vasyuta V. B. (2020). Formuvannia efektyvnoho motyvatsiinoho mekhanizmu na pidpryiemstvi [Formation of an effective motivational mechanism at the enterprise]. Economics and management of enterprises. (In Ukrainian).
- Prychepa I. and Yavorska K. (2019). Formuvannia motyvatsiinoho mekhanizmu stymuliuvannia personalu promyslovykh pidpryiemstv za suchasnykh umov hospodariuvannia [Formation of a motivational mechanism for stimulating the staff of industrial enterprises in modern economic conditions]. Effective economy [online]. 5th ed. Retrieved from: doi: 10.32702/2307-2105-2019.5.57. (In Ukrainian).
- Korolkov V. V. and Babenko D. (2022). Udoskonalennia motyvatsiinoho mekhanizmu upravlinnia personalom pidpryiemstva [Improving the motivational mechanism of enterprise personnel management]. Effective economy [online]. 11th ed. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2022_11_45 (In Ukrainian).
- Zarubizhnyi dosvid motyvatsii pratsi [Foreign experience in labor motivation] (n.d.). MilkUA.info. Retrieved from: http://milkua.info/uk/post/zarubiznij-dosvid-motivacii-praci (In Ukrainian).
- Sabri S. M., Mutalib H. A., & Hasan N. A. (2019). Exploring the Elements of Employees’ Motivation in Hospitality Industry. Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Environment Management, 4(14), 13–23. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332110447_Elements_of_Employees'_Motivation_in_Hospitality_In dustry (In English).
- Beheshti N. (2019, January 16). 10 Timely Statistics About The Connection Between Employee Engagement And Wellness. Forbes. Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/nazbeheshti/2019/01/16/10-timely- statistics-about-the-connection-between-employee-engagement-and-wellness/?sh=12ecacfc22a0 (accessed 30 March 2023) (In English).
- McLean & Company. (n.d.). HR Research for HR Professionals | McLean & Company. Retrieved from: https://hr.mcleanco.com/ (In English).
- Khan H., Rehmat M., Butt T. H., Farooqi S., & Asim J. (2020). Impact of transformational leadership on work performance, burnout and social loafing: a mediation model. Future Business Journal, 6(1). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s43093-020-00043-8 (In English).
- Employee Engagement & Motivation / Factsheets / CIPD. (n.d.). CIPD. Retrieved from: https://www.cipd.co.uk/knowledge/fundamentals/relations/engagement/factsheet (In English).
- Wendy R. Boswell (n.d.). Organizational Systems And Employee Motivation Retrieved from: https://ecommons.cornell.edu/bitstream/handle/1813/75918/Colvin11_Organizational_systems.pdf?sequence=1 (In English).