The process of saturation of sucrose particles of pumpkin fruits is considered. An experimental setup for saturation of fruit particles with sugar under conditions of intensive pneumatic mixing was developed. The kinetic dependences of the saturation of candied fruits and changes in the concentration of sugar syrup under various temperatures were obtained. The saturation conditions are compared for various ratios of «candied fruit: syrup». A mathematical generalization confirms the ratio “candied fruit: syrup” selected by the authors of the article. According to the chosen mathematical model, a generalization of the results of studies on the saturation of pumpkin fruit particles with sugar under the conditions of a change in time with concentration of both candied fruit and syrup was made.
1. T. Nepochatykh. (2017). Physical Properties of Vegetables as a Basis for Making Decisions on Their Technological Processing (on the Example of Zucchinis). Path of Science, 3(8), 3020 - 3027. doi.org/10.22178/pos.25-7
2. T. Nepochatykh. (2018). Ensuring the Quality of the New Fruit and Berry Marmalade by Adding Kelp. Path of Science, 4(2), 3001 - 3007. doi.org/10.22178/pos.31-6
3. Krapyvnyc'ka I. O., Kushnir O. V., Dzis A. S., Obolkina V. I., Gnatenko A. M., Svincic'ka A. I. (2000). Deklaracijnyj patent na vynahid № 98126381. Sposib vyrobnyctva pektynovmisnyh cukativ. Ukrai'na. [in Ukrainian]
4. Malezhyk I. F., Dubkovetskyi I. V., Bandurenko H. M., Strelchenko L. V. (2015). Deklaratsiinyi patent na korysnu model №103371. Sposib vyrobnytstva yabluchnykh tsukativ. Ukraina. [in Ukrainian]
5. A.A Bhoite. (2015). Studies on dehydration of plum using different sugar syrup treatments. Food science research journal, 6(2), 263 - 267. doi.org/10.15740/has/fsrj/6.2/263-267
6. Guz'ova I. O., Atamanjuk V. M. (2018). Modeljuvannja izotermichnogo reaktora dlja nasychennja saharozoju cukativ z garbuza. Naukovi praci, 82(1), 54-61. [in Ukrainian] doi.org/10.23939/cte2019.01.202
7. Gorelova L, Malyisheva V, Kvasenkov O. (1997). № 2092075. Sposob proizvodstva tsukatov. Russia. [in Russia].
8. Atamanyuk V., Huzova I., Gnativ Z. (2017). Study of diffusion processes in pumpkin particles during candied fruits production. Food Science and Technology, 11(4), 21-28. doi.org/10.15673/fst.v11i4.727
9. T. N. Viten'ko, Ya. M. Gumnitskii. (2006). Mass transfer during dissolution of solids using hydrodynamic cavitation devices. Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering, 40(6), 598 - 603. doi.org/10.1134/s0040579506060078