Problem setting. Economic development is very important in the processes of positive transformations of the country, a large part of ensuring economic growth is transport infrastructure, one of the main types of which is road transport. Recently, the Ukrainian economy has been weakened by the global crisis, the Covid-19 pandemic, and the worst thing that has happened so far is the extremely difficult martial law and the Russian invasion with a full-scale war against Ukraine. The time of recovery in the post- war period will raise the issue of infrastructure development, especially in the field of transport and renovation of all modes of transport and their ergonomic combination, finding new, alternative sources of funding for the transport system. The main criteria for the proper development and functioning of this area are proper regulatory support.
Recent research and publications analysis. Research and development of legislation in the field of public-private partnership, investment activities and legislation in the field of concession legislation in Ukraine not enough attention is focused, because by domestic and foreign researchers, certain topics were not a priority in professional journals. However, such scientists as V. Bodelan, V. Varnavsky, V. Goshovska, E. Romanenko, I. Lopushins- ky, L. Hrytsenko, S. Linder, O. Nikiforuk, S. Ovcharenko, N. Drahomyretska, N. Piro- zhenko, O. Pukhkal, V. Skurativsky, P. Shylepnytsky and others, study public-private partnership in political, economic, legal aspects. The analysis of the current state of investment activity is covered in the works of such scientists as: A. Kolevatova, V. Kozyk, Danilova, I. Zapatrina, I. Moiseenko and others.
Highlighting previously unsettled parts of the general problem. The importance of analysis of scientific sources in the field of regulatory and legal support, as well as substantiation of legal aspects and effective mechanism for improving public-private partnership and investment activities in road transport in Ukraine, as well as the importance of legal mechanisms in the real state economy especially during crisis phenomena, an important unresolved problem should be noted that as of today remains imperfect direction of formation and development of regulatory and legal support and application of the mechanism of public-private partnership and attracting investment activities in the field of road transport and its infrastructure. There is a need for scientific substantiation of ways to develop the legal mechanism of public-private partnership, concession legislation in specific areas of infrastructure, in particular in the field of road transport.
Paper main body. The normative-legal provision of public-private partnership, concession legislation and legislation on investment activity is considered. The need to improve legislation in the field of public-private partnership, their relevance and effectiveness are analyzed. Transparency and risks in the field of application of legislative acts on public-private partnership, concessions and investment activities in the field of road transport and its infrastructure in Ukraine are analyzed. It is determined that the legislation in the field of public-private partnership, concession and investment activities contains significant issues that need to be improved by amending these regulations. Such an imbalance is particularly clear in the field of road transport, where regulations need to be adjusted in accordance with concession and investment legislation. The main criteria for improving the regulatory framework in these areas are to bring into line with the electronic trading system regulations on the subject, which will give a significant impetus to improve legislation to involve public-private partnerships in road transport in Ukraine.
Conclusions of the research and prospects for further studies. Road transport and its infrastructure directly affect the development of all sectors of the economy of Ukraine, the state of road transport in terms of rolling stock to provide quality new social services requires new approaches to improve in improving its effective development. It has been found that the forms of public-private partnership are the best and, accordingly, increase the efficiency and quality of road transport, including its infrastructure. Analyzed that the main criterion for improving the legislation in the field of road transport, concession legislation and legislation on investment activities is to amend existing regulations in terms of bringing them into line with the electronic trading system. Such a mechanism will introduce transparent and competitive dynamics for the high-quality and rapid development of Ukraine’s transport infrastructure and road transport.
- “Hospodarskyi kodeks Ukrainy” № 436-IV vid 16 sichnia 2003 roku (iz vnesenymy zminamy). URL.: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15#Text.
- Hedz, M. Y. Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo yak mekhanizm aktyvizatsii modernizatsiinykh protsesiv v Ukraini // Efektyvna ekonomika. 2011. No. 10. URL : www.economy.nayka.com.ua/index.php/sveta%2021.03.2014/user/downloads/pdf/12_201 9/pdf/4_2021/10.pdf?op=1&z=3298.
- Drahomyretska N. M., Pirozhenko N. V., Matvieienko I. V. Derzhavno- hromadske partnerstvo u sferi sotsialnoho rozvytku / ORIDU NADU pry Prezydentovi Ukrainy. 2017. Р. 177.
- Drobot, I. O., Barbir, I. M. Mekhanizm derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva u sferi transportnoi infrastruktury Ukrainy // Efektyvnist derzhavnoho upravlinnia : zb. nauk. pr. Vyp. 4(61) : u 2 ch. Ch. 1 / za zah. red. chl.-kor. NAN Ukrainy V. S. Zahorskoho, dots. A. V. Lipentseva. Lviv : LRIDU NADU, 2019. C. 98–109. URL : https://doi.org/10.33990/ 2070-4011.61.2019.198503.
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo”. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro investytsiinu diialnist” № 1560-XII vid 18 veresnia 1991 roku (iz vnesenymy zminamy). URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1560-12#Text
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro kontsesiiu” № 155-IX vid 3 zhovtnia 2019 roku (iz vnesenymy zminamy). URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/155-20
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro transport” № 232/94-VR vid 10 lystopada 1994 roku (zi zminamy). URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/232/94-vr
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro uhody pro rozpodil produktsii” № 1039-XIV vid 14.09.1999 roku (zi zminamy). URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1039-14
- Konstytutsiia Ukrainy vid 28 chervnia 1996 roku (iz vnesenymy zminamy). URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96%D0%B2%D1%80#Text
- Matiiko, S. A. Napriamy vdoskonalennia zakonodavchoi bazy u sferi rezuliuvannia rozvytku transportnoi systemy // Ekonomika ta derzhava. 2010. № 10. Рр. 133−135
- Nykyforuk, O. I., Husev, Yu. V., Chmyrova, L. Yu. Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo: instytutsionalne seredovyshche dlia rozvytku ta modernizatsii infrastruktury Ukrainy // Ekonomika i prohnozuvannia. 2018. № 3. Рр. 79–101.
- Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy “Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku provedennia konkursu z perevezennia pasazhyriv na avtobusnomu marshruti zahalnoho korystuvannia. URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1081-2008-p
- Pukhkal, O. H., Instytutsiinyi vymir derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva v Ukraini / Instytutsionalizatsiia publichnoho upravlinnia v Ukraini v umovakh yevrointehratsiinykh ta hlobalizatsiinykh vyklykiv // Materialy shchorichnoi Vseukrainskoi naukovo- praktychnoi konferentsii za mizhnarodnoiu uchastiu. 2019. T. 1. S. 5–7.
- Samotoienkova, O. V. Investytsiina diialnist v Ukraini: tendentsii ta perspektyvy // Efektyvna ekonomika. 2019. No. 5. URL : http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/ 5_2019/48.pdf
- Chukaieva, I. K. Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo – suchasnyi mekhanizm zalu- chennia investytsii do infrastrukturnykh haluzei // Internauka. 2017. No. 2. Рр. 145–148.
- Shylepnytskyi, P. I. Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo: teoriia i praktyka: monohrafiia // Instytut rehionalnykh doslidzhen NAN Ukrainy. 2011. Рр. 9–11.
- “Tsyvilnyi kodeks Ukrainy” № 435-IV vid 16 sichnia 2003 roku (iz vnesenymy zminamy). URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/435-15#Text
- Pablic-Private Partnerships Laws / Concession Laws. URL : https://ppp. worldbank.org/public-private-partnership/legislation-regulation/laws/ppp-and-concession- laws.