In the paper methods of construction of mathematical models intended for the power consumption forecasting are discussed. Alternative method of forecasting of defined object using discrete macromodels which allows to conduct quantative analysis of characteristics of the electric energy consumption in the future using known previous data obtained during the field test is proposed. Features of obtaining the experimental data and procedure of discrete autonomous macromodels creation using the”black box” approach in the form of state variables on their basis are described. It is proposed to create discrete models of electric power consumption. A method of choice of the initial variables vector and the way of its introduction into macromodel to be developed because of the explicit absence of the input variables vector. Expedience of application of discrete autonomous macromodels for short-term power consumption forecasting is shown. Developed mactomodel of daily power consumption of the power supply region served by electric power substation for short-term forecasting of electric load is presented and verification of obtained results is carried out.
- D. Bunn and E. Farmer, Comparative Models for Electric Load Forecasting. New York, USA: Wiley 1985.
- H.K. Alfares and M. Nazeeruddin, “Electric load forecasting: literature survey and classification of methods”, International Journal of Systems Science, no. 33, pp. 23–34, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207720110067421
- H. Hippert, C. Pedreira, and R. Souza, "Neural networks for short-term load forecasting: a review and evaluation", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 16, no.1, pp. 44-55, Feb 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/59.910780
- Yu. Varetskyy, T. Nakonechnyy, M. Fedoniuk, and V. Komar, “Architecture of an intelligent monitoring system of power network nonsinusoidal modes”, Naukovi pratsi Vinnytskogo natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu, no. 1, pp. 1-10, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 2010. (Ukrainian).
- P. Chernenko and O. Martynyuk, “Enhancing the Effectiveness of Short-Term Forecasting of Electric Load of United Power System”, Tekhnichna elektrodynamika, no. 1, pp. 63-70, Kyiv, Ukraine: Institute of Electrodynamics, 2012.
- A. K. Singh, S. K. Ibraheem, and M. Muazzam, “An Overview of Electricity Demand Forecasting Techniques”, Network and Complex Systems, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 38-48, 2013.
- S. A. Soliman and A.M. Al-Kandan, Electrical load forecasting: modeling and model construction. Oxford, UK: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2010.
- P. Stakhiv, Yu. Kozak, and O. Hoholyuk, “Effectiveness Evaluation of Discrete Macromodelling to Forecast Power Consumption of Electric Power Systems Component Elements”. Computational problems of electrical engineering, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 45-48, 2016.
- Yu. Kozak, “Modification of the Rastrigin’s director cone method”, In Elektronika i sviaz: "Problemy fizicheskoy i biomeditsinskoy elektroniki", p. 424, 1997. (Ukrainian).