The growing pace of Ukrainian polymer pipes market is significantly ahead of other markets for polymer products, which is being explained by the successful competition of their operational properties with pipes made of traditional materials - steel, cast iron, concrete.
Regarding this an important task during the production of water pressure pipes is the obtaining of technological raw materials based on polyethylene with the necessary technological capacity, which will solve the above problems.
By the previous research the rheological and technological properties of mixtures of polyolefins are studied, in particular, polyethylene of high and low density with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene. Mixtures based on ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene with industrial polyolefins have sufficient manufacturability, but the operational properties of pipes on their basis, in particular mechanical strength are insufficient.
The purpose of presented work was to research the effect of composition contents on the basis of a mixture containing two industrial brands of extruded polyethylene with different fluidity on the rheological and physico-mechanical properties of composites and to determine the optimal composition contents with high technological and necessary strength.
The experimental method has proved the possibility of improving the machinability of extruded polyethylene of PE2NT 11-9 brand of low fluidity by the mixing it with the brand of higher fluidity polyethylene. It is shown that due to the mixing of PE2NT 11-9 with LITEN PL-10 it is possible to significantly increase the fluidity of PE2NT 11-9 without reducing the mechanical properties of the material. For the extrusion of water pressure pipes the most optimum in terms of strength and fluidity is a composition with a ratio of components PE2NT11-9 to LITEN PL-10 as 70 to 30% by weight. Such composition has the highest homogeneity (the phenomenon of phase inversion during the flow melt through the capillary does not observed), as well as high strength.
1. Analiz rynka plastikovoi tary i trub (PE i PP) v Ukraine. 2015 god. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://pro-consulting.ua/issledovanie-rynka/analiz-rynka-plastikovoy- tary-i-trub-pe-i-pp-v-ukraine-2015-god [in Russian].
2. Rynok importu trubnoho polietylenu v Ukrainu. 2015 rik. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://polypipe.info/analytics/1414-rynok-importy-pe-ykraina [in Ukrainian].
3. Petukhov, A. D, Sezonov, M. V. (2008). Rynok trubnogo polimerpererabatyvaiushchego oborudovaniia v Ukraine - segodnia. Polimernye truby, 2, 23-27. [in Russian].
4. Mikulonok, I. O, Vozniuk, V. T. (2010). Ekstrudovani polimerni truby. Doslidzhennia protsesu okholodzhennia. Khimichna promyslovist Ukrainy, 5, 44-46. [in Ukrainian].
5. Adriadi, Iu. (2005). Primenenie trub iz polimernykh materialov v inzhenernykh setiakh. Polimernye truby, 2, 3-8. [in Russian].
6. Koszkul, J. (2000). Materiały polimerowe i ich przetwórstwo: Praca zbiorowa. Cze̜stochowa: Wydawn. Politechn.
7. Zemke, V. M, Dovha, I. V. (2013). Doslidzhennia vlastyvostei sumishei nadvysoko¬molekuliarnoho polietylenu z polimeramy vidminnoi budovy. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu "Lvivska politekhnika", 761, 437-441.
8. Kurylo, M. S., Zemke, V. M., Suberliak, O. V. (2002). Anomalno velyki vidkhylennia vid adytyvnosti v zalezhnostiakh sklad - vlastyvosti v sumishakh na osnovi nadvysokomolekuliarnoho polietylenu. Visnyk Natsio-nalnoho universytetu "Lvivska politekhnika", 447, 74-78.
9. Kurilo, M. S., Zemke, V. M., Suberliak, O. V. (2001). Trіinі polіmernі sumіshі - novі mozhlivostі (Master's thesis, 21 Mezhd. konf. / Slavpolikom, 2001) (pp. 63-64). Ialta [in Russian].
10. Suwanprateeb, J. (2000). Binary and ternary particulated composites: UHMWPE/CACO3/HDPE. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 75(12), 1503. doi:10.1002/(sici)1097-4628(20000321)75:123.3.co;2-o
11. Chand, N., Kreuzberger, S., & Hinrichsen, G. (1994). Influence of processing conditions on the tensile properties of unidirectional UHMWPE fibre/LDPE composites. Composites, 25(9), 878-880. doi:10.1016/0010-4361(94)90029-9.
12. Krasinskyi, V., Suberlyak, O., Zemke, V., Klym, Yu., Gaidos, I. (2019). The Role of Polyvinyl¬pyrrolidone in the Formation of Nanocomposites Based on Acompatible Polycaproamide and Poly¬propylene. Chemistry & Chemical Technology, 13 (1), 59-63.
13. ISO 527-2:2012. (2017, December 01). Retrieved from https://www.iso.org/standard/56046.html