With the development of technological tools, it is increasingly common to meet systems which are using online messaging applications for communication with users. This process occurs with the help of so-called chatbots. Chatbot is a programmable application in which the algorithm of interaction with the user, provided by developers, is implemented. The bot provides information in the form of text or audio messages.
This concept of information sharing is very convenient and mobile since the vast majority of online messaging applications are available on different platforms: desktops, smartphones, tablets etc. Accordingly, the user can access the information provided by the chatbot using any device with the necessary system requirements which is available in a certain period of time.
- Gutgartz, K. Registration of garden societies in Ukraine. Charter, rights, responsibilities of the garden society in 2021. https://ua.prostopravo.com.ua/neruhomist/statti/osoblivosti_reestratsiyi_sadovih_tovaristv
- Loria, K. (2013). Community Garden Information Systems: Analyzing and Strengthening Community-Based Resource Sharing Networks. Journal of Extension, 51(2). https://tigerprints.clemson.edu/joe/vol51/iss2/24/
- Wang, X., Lin, W., Zeng, W. (2010). Design and Key Technology of Gardening Information Management System Based on Data Center. Journal of Geographic Information System. 2(2), 100-105. doi:10.4236/jgis.2010.22015 https://doi.org/10.4236/jgis.2010.22015
- Integrating Information Systems In Electric Utilities. https://www.isis.vanderbilt.edu/sites/default/files/Moore_MS_10_9_2000_I...
- Учет взносов: программа для учета членских взносов в СНТ. https://vznosov.net/
- Моє ОСББ | Керуємо будинком, дружимо з мешканцями. https://moeosbb.com/
- Best Telegram Bots: List to Help You Choose a Telegram Bot. https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/telegram-bots/