Article is dedicated to solve difficulties concerning establishment of the communication system providing compatible work conditions for territorially separated project team members and problems, which occur during the cooperation process between associates of development team.
During the process of problem solving following solutions were proposed. Specified type of communication, remote communication. The classification system of remote communication, which further was used as the basis model of communication system for IT companies’ usage.
The authors proposed to identify the following types of tasks for the communication system of cooperation in IT-companies. The first task is establishment of communication in the development team (communication). The second task is providing a support for the common organization of the group work on the processing of general information and information linked to the project (cooperation). The third task is creating conditions for a collaborative software development (collaboration). The fourth task is promoting the formation and development of corporate culture in IT companies (corporate culture).
For each type of tasks authors proposed range of methods, which ensure the implementation of remote communication during software development process. Moreover, certain elements that make up the system of communication IT company were identified. Conditionally, they might be divided to three groups. First group contains projects, tasks and subtasks. Second group includes offices, teams, and employees, roles in project and access rights. Third group consists of communication types and purposes, channels and methods. Consideration of all this elements allows to create communication system in IT company, engaging territorially separated project team.
1. Amble S.r Agile Modeling: Effective Practices for eXtreme Programming and the Unified Process [Text], Scott Ambler, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2002, 402 p, ISBN: 0-471-20282-7.
2. Herbsleb James D. Geographically Distributed Software Development. Bell Labs, Lucent Technologies [Electronic resource], James D. Herbsleb Rebecca E. Grinter, and Lawrence Votta Jr, Mode of access:http://kluedo.ub.uni-kl. de/volltexte/2000/217/pdf/no_series_210.pdf, Title from the screen
3. Markovets O. Modeling of citizen claims processing by means of queuing system, O. Markovets, A. Peleschyshyn, International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics (IJCSBI), Vol. 15, No. 1, India :IJCSBI.ORG, 2015, P. 36–46.
4. Sutherland Jeff. Distributed Scrum: Agile Project Management with Outsourced Development Teams [Electronic resource], Sutherland Jeff, Ph. D. Anton Viktorov, Mode of access: http://jeffsutherland.com/SutherlandDistributedScrumHIC CS2007.pdf, Title from the screen.
5. Fedushko S. Design of registration and validation algorithm of member’s personal data, S. Fedushko, Yu. Syerov, International Journal of Informatics and Communication Technology, Indonesia: Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science, 2013, Vol. 2, No. 2, P. 93–98.