The article summarizes the theoretical foundations of public and domestic management mechanisms in the field of health care. The essence, structure and functional orientation of mechanisms in the theory of management and the specifics of their formation for health care institutions are revealed. The analysis of the level of validity of the existing theoretical and methodological bases of construction of mechanisms in the system of national and internal economic management in the medical field, their practical efficiency and effectiveness in modern Ukrainian conditions is carried out. The content and functional orientation of the system changes of management technologies and ways of increase of efficiency of mechanisms in management of establishments of branch offered in research works are estimated. Some examples of foreign practice in the field of health care organization are given with an assessment of the possibilities of implementing certain components of foreign experience in Ukrainian practice.
Based on the results of the assessment of theoretical and analytical principles and information on the practice of domestic health care institutions, some proposals are formulated to improve the conceptual principles of management of domestic health care institutions, ways to optimize mechanisms in the management system and approaches to analytical evaluation of their functioning. The results that have the greatest practical significance include the proposed approaches and ways to develop qualified management in medical institutions in the industry through the introduction of modern economic mechanisms in management systems. Among them, it is proposed to implement in the existing management systems of health care facilities a system of market tools adequate to the industry specifics, including business planning, the latest mechanisms and tools of financial and strategic management. The development of public-private partnership in the medical field is considered.
1. Semchuk I., Kukel G., Roleders V. (2020). Introducing new approaches to managing healthcare facilities in a market environment. Effective Economics, No 5. doi: 10.32702/2307-2105-2020.5.88.
2. Smirnov S.O., Bykova V. Gh. (2016). Mechanism of economic management of health care facilities. Development Management, 3, 78-83.
3. Stefanyshyn L. S. (2019). Theoretical and methodological bases of application of partisipative management of a health care facility. State and Regions. Series: Economics and Entrepreneurship, 3, 160-166.
4. Yurynets Z. V., Petrukh O. A. (2018). Areas of state regulation of innovative development of health care in Ukraine. Investments: Practice and Experience, 22, 116-121.
5. Martyniuk O. A. Kurdybansjka N. F. (2016). Implementation of quality management system in medical institutions. Black Sea Economic Studies,. 6, 75-79.
6. Melnik L. A. (2018). The modern head of a medical institution in the conditions of reforming the health care industry. Public Administration: Improvement and Development, 11. Retrieved from http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1336.
7. Effective management of medical facilities. MIS capabilities (2017). Retrieved from: https://euromd.com.ua/ post-8164-efektivne-upravlinnya-medichnimi-zakladami-mozhlivosti-mis.
8. Kryzyna N. P. (2008). State policy of Ukraine in the field of health care: mechanisms of formation and implementation. [Doctoral dissertation, National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine].
9. Bakumenko V. D., Beznosenko D. O. Identifying a set of problems of public administration of the processes of European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine, development of proposals for improving the system of public administration of these processes. Center for Training and Research on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine], 41. URL: http://www.napa-eurostudies.org.ua/2-2.rtf.
10. Vovk S. (2019). Mechanisms of state management of systemic changes in the field of health care [Disser- tation, Donetsk State University of Management].
11. Autonomization of healthcare facilities. Health care financing reform. Retrieved from http://healthreform.in.ua/ autonomization.
12. Shkilnyak M. M., Zhelyuk T. L., Vasina A. Yu., Dudkina O. P., Popovych T. M., Ovsyanyuk-Berdadina O. F. (2018). Modernization of health care system management in the conditions of medical reform. Bulletin of Ternopil National Economic University, 4, 168-180.
13. Nazarko S. (2019). The modern paradigm of health care management in the context of medical reform. Problems and Prospects of Economics and Management, 4 (20), 170-175.
14. Karlash V. V. (2020). The mechanisms of state regulation of public health in Ukraine. [Dissertation, National University of Civil Defense of Ukraine].
15. Yamnenko T. M. (2018). Medical reform: the realities of Ukraine and international experience. Legal Bulletin. Air and space law, 2, 116-120.
16. Shevchenko V. A. (2016). Foreign experience in managing health care facilities. Economic Bulletin of the Zaporizhia State Engineering Academy, 6 (2), 9-13. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/evzdia_2016_6(2)__3.
17. Schwab K. (2017). Global Competitiveness Index 2017-2018 Rankings. Retrieved from: http://www3.weforum.org/ docs/GCR2017- 2018/05FullReport/TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2017% E2%80%932018.pdf.
18. Municipal Non-Profit Enterprise "Lviv Regional Medical Center for Addiction Prevention and Therapy". Retrieved from: http://www.health-loda.gov.ua/ukr/ medychni0zaklady/151.html.
19. Danko V. V. (2019). Improving the management system of health care facilities on an innovative basis. Scientific notes of Tavriya National University named after VI Vernadsky. Series: Economics and Management, 30 (69), No 2, 102-110.