In the article the authors analyze the approaches to the definition of “social responsibility”. The paper substantiates the relevance of implementing the principles of corporate social responsibility. The authors study the types of social responsibility and its manifestations. It is concluded that corporate social responsibility initiatives are based on four different categories, namely ethical responsibility, philanthropic responsibility, environmental responsibility and economic responsibility. The implemen- tation of the principles of economic responsibility is extremely important, because in this case, economic decisions are made, taking into account their overall impact on both society and business. Thus, economic responsibility can improve business operations by engaging in sustainable practices. It is proposed to divide all factors influencing the formation and development of social responsibility of the company into two groups: factors of action (tax system and public administration systems; government surcharges, subsidies, rewards, etc.; creation of special funds, savings, etc.; volunteering and private initiative; other factors) and factors of provision (development of investment activity; formation of mechanisms of motivation and stimulation of involvement in the decision of social problems; construction of effective management systems; introduction of public-private partnership). The group of factors of action influences both at the national and local levels. Provision factors are based on the intensification of investment activities, which is the basis for innovation, which in turn will provide additional cash flow and create a strong financial and economic base for the formation of social responsibility systems. The article describes one of the possible options for the process of financial and economic support of social responsibility. It is substantiated that the consideration of these factors by business entities in their activities will help increase social investment, improve the image of companies, increase their attractiveness as participants in the business environment.
1. Bobko L. O., Mazyar A. V. (2019). Problems of corporate social responsibility in Ukraine. Efficient economy. Аvailable at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7043.
2. Bondaruk T. G., Bondaruk I. S. (2020). The economic nature of the organizational and economic mechanism of social responsibility of business. Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing: Coll. Science, 57-64. doi: 10.31767 / nasoa.1-2.2020.06.
3. Yevtushenko V. A. (2013) Assessment of corporate social responsibility: methods, objects, indicators. Bulletin of NTU KhPI, 53-63.
4. Kusyk N. L., Kovalevskaya A. V. (2012) Methodical approach to assessing the effectiveness of socially responsible activities of the enterprise. Problems of the economy, 137-141.
5. Zateyshchikova О. О. (2014). Analysis of approaches to assessing corporate social responsibility. Bulletin of socio-economic research, 189-194.
6. Novikova O. F., Deich M. E., Pankova, O. V. and others (2013). Diagnosis of the state and prospects of social responsibility in Ukraine (expert assessments): monograph, 296.
7. Seliverstova L. S., Losovskaya N. V. (2019). Approaches to the formation of organizational and economic mechanism for managing corporate social responsibility. Economy and state, 13-16. DOI: 10.32702 / 2306- 6806.2019.7.13
8. Stanasyuk N. S., Pasinovich I. I., Murza V. M. (2020). Tendencies of development of corporate social responsibility and methodological aspects of its estimation. Modern questions of economy and law: coll. Science. wash. Kyiv: Kyiv National Medical University, 31-43.
9. O'Neill Kayla (2020). 16 CSR Facts You Need To Know. Retrieved from: https://www.globalgiving.org/ learn/listicle/csr-facts-you-need-to-know 2020
10. Stobierski Tim (2021). 15 eye-opening corporate social responsibility statistics. Harvard business school online. Retrieved from: https://online.hbs.edu/blog/post/corporate-social-responsibility-statist...
11. Nafi Jannatun (2018). Different Types of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Retrieved from: https://www.transparenthands.org/different-types-of-corporate-social-res...
12. Telford Nicola (2021). A List Of Statistics That Demonstrate The Importance Of CSR. Retrieved from: https://viewsforchange.com/list-statistics-demonstrate-importance-csr/
13. Pacific Oaks College publications (2021). Breaking down the 4 types of corporate social responsibility. Retrieved from: https://www.pacificoaks.edu/voices/business/breaking-down-the-4-types-of...
14. Indeed Editorial Team (2021). What Is Social Responsibility? Types and Examples. Retrieved from: https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/social-responsib...
15. Chastity Heyward (2020). Forbes Councils Member Forbes Business Council The Growing Importance Of Social Responsibility In Business. Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesbusinesscouncil/2020/11/18/ the-growing-importance-of-social-responsibility-in-business/?sh=471b52162283