The industry of metal-plastic window structures is quite developed: this product is popular in many countries of the world. In Ukraine, the window market is growing relatively slowly compared to previous years, by 2019 and the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, there was a market growth of 5-7%. The growth rate and development of the market depend significantly on the dynamics of con- struction, which is negatively affected by the bureaucratization of the process of obtaining permits (for construction or reconstruction). The development of the industry is also hampered by the unstable economic and political situation in the country, which is one of the reasons for the lack of investment. The industry relies heavily on suppliers and legal entities of consumers, the level of competition in the industry is intense.
The market is import-oriented, but in recent years, Ukrainian enterprises have been investing in the development of production and strengthening their positions in the market. A competitive ad- vantage in the industry can be the manufacture of goods taking into account the individual require- ments of consumers. Important factors are also the width of the range, prices for goods, speed of manufacture, prompt delivery of goods to any region of Ukraine, provision of installation services, professionalism of employees, effective quality control.
Due to the constant intensification of competition in the market, companies for the production and sale of metal-plastic window profiles need to constantly increase their presence on the Internet, in particular through websites and social networks.
The article analyzes the websites of four manufacturers and sellers of window metal-plastic structures, including two subsidiaries of foreign companies (VEKA Ukraine LLC and Rehau LLC) and two Ukrainian companies (Miroplast LLC and Viknar’off LLC). The analysis was carried out by the following parameters: clarity of the interface, ease of navigation, the assortment of the site, avail- ability, and exhaustiveness of the submitted information about the product, availability of third-party advertising, availability, and type of feedback from the company’s employee, the presence of a formed UTP (unique trading offer), the complexity of the process of forming an order basket, conditions, and payment methods, delivery conditions, multifunctionality of the site purpose. Each parameter is given weight and a weighted assessment. According to the results of the assessment, the best websites of the companies TD «Viknar`off» LLC and «VEKA Ukraine» LLC are determined and it is on them that manufacturers and sellers of metal-plastic window structures should be guided when creating their own websites.
Recommendations were also provided on generalized measures to improve the company’s ac- tivities in the production and sale of metal-plastic windows on the Internet, namely, improving the web page, improving SEO strategy, improving SMM strategy, in particular, content plans, and other areas of improving Internet communications. For effective operation of the company on the network, it is necessary not only to create and fill the website, but also to maintain at a high level the efficiency of its functioning, namely, to create and adhere to an SEO strategy, as well as constantly update and im- prove it following the response of the audience and, most importantly, updates to the ranking rules in search engines. Together with the SEO strategy of page promotion, it is also important to develop the SMM strategy of the company, namely, to communicate thoughtfully and effectively with the audience in social networks.
- Laganin V. O. Yankovska L. A. (2008). Doslidzhennia osoblyvostei i tendentsii rozvytku vitchyznianoho rynku PVKh profiliv. [Research of features and trends in the development of the domestic market of PVC profiles]. Vydavnytstvo Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». [Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House]. No 623. 130–136 (in Ukrainian).
- Bidenko K. R. (2012). Stratehichnyi analiz zovnishnoho seredovyshcha funktsionuvannia pidpryiemstva yak instrument antykryzovoho upravlinnia. [Strategic analysis of the external environment of the enterprise as an instrument of crisis management]. Upravlinnia rozvytkom. [Development management]. No 12. 107–109 (in Ukrainian).
- Kovalenko D. O., Vyacheslav I. P. (2014). Do pytannia shchodo rentabelnosti vikonnoho biznesu. [To the question of profitability of window business]. Ekonomichni studii. [Economic studies]. No 1. 137–140 (in Ukrainian).
- Humenna O. V. (2016). Suchasni instrumenty tsyfrovoho marketynhu v systemi intehrovanykh marketyn- hovykh komunikatsii. [Modern tools of digital marketing in the system of integrated marketing communications]. Naukovi zapysky NaUKMA. Ekonomichni nauky. [Scientific notes of NaUKMA. Economic sciences]. 1(1), 48–53 (in Ukrainian).
- Yatsyuk D. V. (2015). Tsyfrovyi marketynh: maibutnie marketynhovykh komunikatsii v brendynhu. [Digi- tal marketing: the future of marketing communications in branding]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. [Investments: practice and experience]. No 7. 70–74 (in Ukrainian).
- Kovalchuk S. V., Kovinko O. M., Lisovsky I. V. (2018). Rol tsyfrovoho marketynhu v aktyvizatsii mizhnarodnoi biznes-diialnosti pidpryiemstv. [Role of digital marketing in activation of international business activi- ties of enterprises]. Marketynh i tsyfrovi tekhnolohii. [Marketing and digital technologies]. No 2 (1). 55–73 (in Ukrainian).
- Kosar N. S., Bodyo S. I. (2021). Doslidzhennia rozvytku Internet-marketynhu v umovakh pandemii. Infra- struktura rynku. [Research on the development of Internet marketing in a pandemic]. Elektronnyi naukovo- praktychnyi zhurnal. [Market infrastructure. Electronic scientific and practical journal]. No 51. 154–159 (in Ukrainian).
- Yuzvak L. I. (2010). Osoblyvosti planuvannia marketynhu firmy v umovakh kryzy. [Features of marketing planning of the company in a crisis]. Halytskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk. [Galician Economic Bulletin]. No 1(26). 99– 104 (in Ukrainian).
- Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy. [Official website of State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Obsiah realizovanoi promyslovoi produktsii za vydamy diialnosti (richna informatsiia). [The volume of industrial products sold by type of activity (annual information)]. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2013/pr/orp_rik/arh_orp_rik_u.html (access date 03.02.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Analiz rynku metaloplastykovykh konstruktsii. [Analysis of the market of metal-plastic structures]. Retrieved from: https://studwood.ru/1574915/ekonomika/analiz_rinku_metaloplastikovih_kon... (access date 04.02.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Stan rynku metaloplastykovykh vikon v Ukraini. [The state of the market of metal-plastic windows in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://nova-era.rv.ua/index.php/39-stan-rynkumetaloplastykovykh-vikon-v-ukraini (access date 02.02.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Ukrainskyi rynok vikon ta fasadiv. [Ukrainian market of windows and facades]. Retrieved from: http://fasadinfo.ua/articles/market/79 (access date 05.02.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Afonina T. Y. Analiz konkurentnoho seredovyshcha haluzi metaloplastykovykh vikon Ukrainy. [Analysis of the competitive environment of the metal-plastic windows industry of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://www.repository.hneu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/13772/1/%D0%90%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%20%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8B.pdf (access date 06.02.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Analiz rynku PVKh-profiliv v Ukraini. [Analysis of PVC profiles market in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://pro-consulting.ua/ua/issledovanie-rynka/analiz-rynka-pvh-profile... (access date 08.02.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Ofitsiinyi sait kompanii Viknar`off. [Official website of Viknar’off]. Retrieved from: https://viknaroff.ua/ (access date 04.12.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Ofitsiinyi sait kompanii WDS. [Official website of WDS]. Retrieved from: https://wds.ua/ (access date 03.12.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Ofitsiinyi sait kompanii Rehau. [Official website of Rehau]. Retrieved from: https://www.rehau.com/ua-uk (access date 04.12.2021) (in Ukrainian).
- Ofitsiinyi sait kompanii Veka. [Official website of Veka]. Retrieved from: https://veka.ua/ua/ (access date 05.12.2021) (in Ukrainian).