The article investigates vibration and noise protection devices for wheeled vehicles using dynamic vibration absorbers (DVA). Algorithms for modeling their dynamic characteristics based on adaptive calculation schemes are presented. A non-linear suspension with DVA and a noise-absorbing partition is considered, which is due to the introduction of a layered composite thinwalled structure with an intermediate damping layer with high damping properties and a DVA system, which provides better vibration and noise absorption. The problems of shock propagation during the overturn of the bus to passengers are also considered. The influence of the parameters of the shock absorber on the dynamic properties of the bus is investigated. The optimal parameters of the shock absorber are determined.
1. Yao, H., Wang, T., Wen, B., & Qiu, B. (2018). A tunable dynamic vibration absorber for unbalanced rotor system. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Volume 32 (4), 1519-1528. doi: 10.1007/s12206-018-0305-7 (in English).
2. Hu, H. L., & He, L. D. (2017). Online control of critical speed vibrations of a single-span rotor by a rotor dynamic vibration absorber at different installation positions. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Volume 31(5), 2075-2081. doi: 10.1007/s12206-017-0404-x (in English).
3. Kernytskyy, I., Diveyev, B., Pankevych, B., & Kernytskyy, N. (2006). Application of variation-analytical methods for rotating machine dynamics with absorber. Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities, Civil Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 4 (in English).
4. Diveev B.M. Optymizatsiia protsesiv zakhystu vid vibratsii na osnovi napivavtomatychnoho heneratora [Optimization of vibration protection processes based on a semi-automatic oscillator]. Avtomatyzatsiia vyrobnychykh protsesiv u mashynobuduvanni ta pryladobuduvanni [Automation of production processes in mechanical engineering and instrument making], Volume 39, 71-76 (In Ukrainian).
5. Diveyev, B. (2015). Impact and particle buffered vibration absorbers optimization and design. Ukrainian journal of mechanical engineering and materials science, Volume 1, Issue 2, 35-50 (in English).
6. Diveyev, B., Vikovych, I., Martyn, V., & Dorosh, I. (2015). Optimization of the impact and particle vibration absorbers. In 22nd International Congress on Sound and Vibration, ICSV 2015 (in English).
7. Cherchyk, H., Diveyev, B., Martyn, V., & Sava, R. (2014). Parameters identification of particle vibration absorber for rotating machines. Proceeding of ICSV21, Beijing, China.(Electronic edition) (in English).
8. Inoue, M., Yokomichi, I., & Hiraki, K. (2013). Design of particle/granules damper for vertical vibration with approximate analysis. Journal of System Design and Dynamics, Volume 7(4), 367-377. doi: 10.1299/jsdd.7.367 (in English).
9. Diveev B.M., Globchak M.V. & Gorbay O.Z. (2018) Declaration patent for utility model No. 122780. Ukraine (In Ukrainian)
10. Renji, K. (2005). Sound transmission loss of unbounded panels in bending vibration considering transverse shear deformation. Journal of Sound and Vibration, Volume 283(1-2), 478-486 (in English).
11. Diveyev, B., Horbay, O., Pelekh, R., & Smolskyy, A. (2012). Acoustical and vibration performance of layered beams with the dynamic vibration absorbers. In 19th International Congress on Sound and Vibration 2012, ICSV 2012 (pp. 1491-1498) (in English).
12. Diveyev, B., Butiter, I., & Shcherbina, N. (2008). Identifying the elastic moduli of composite plates by using high-order theories. Mechanics of Composite Materials, Volume 44(1), 25-36. doi: 10.1007/s11029-008-0004-z (in English).
13. Diveyev, B., Konyk, S., & Crocker, M. J. (2018). Dynamic properties and damping predictions for laminated plates: High order theories-Timoshenko beam. Journal of Sound and Vibration, Volume 413, 173-190. doi: 10.1016/j.jsv.2017.10.017 (in English).
14. Diveyev, B. (2016). Sound Transmission Properties of Composite Layered Structures in the Lower Frequency Rangee. Ukrainian journal of mechanical engineering and materials science, Volume 2/2, 11-32. (in English).
15. Diveev B.M., Ostashuk M.M., Gorbay O.Z., Tarasjuk U.I. & Bojkiv M.V (2014) Declaration patent for utility model No. 93600. Ukraine (In Ukrainian).
16. Olivares, G., & Herman, T. (2005). Mass Transit Crashworthiness Statistical Data Analysis. NIAR Technical Report No. FTA40002, Retrieved from: http://www.fta.dot.gov/documents/Crashworthiness^Report.pdf. (in English).
17. Yang, Z., Yan, H., Huang, C., Diao, X., Wu, X., Wang, S. & et al. (2014). Experimental and numerical study of circular, stainless thin tube energy absorber under axial impact by a control rod. Thin-Walled Structures, Volume 82, 24-32. doi: 10.1016/j.tws.2014.03.020 (in English).
18. Li, G., Xu, F., Sun, G., & Li, Q. (2015). A comparative study on thin-walled structures with functionally graded thickness (FGT) and tapered tubes withstanding oblique impact loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering, Volume 77, 68-83. doi: 10.1016/j.ijimpeng.2014.11.003 (in English).
19. Obradovic, J., Boria, S., & Belingardi, G. (2012). Lightweight design and crash analysis of composite frontal impact energy absorbing structures. Composite Structures, Volume 94(2), 423-430 doi: 10.1016/j.compstruct.2011.08.005 (in English).
20. Diveev B.M., Ostashuk M.M., Gorbay O.Z., Kernitsky I.S. & Pelech Y.A (2017) Declaration patent for utility model No. 114977. Ukraine (In Ukrainian).