The article presents the results of the national economy development stability assessment in the postindustrial society. The method of assessment based on the efficient state management under optimal economic, innovation and investment, and social conditions is proposed.
1. Azriliyan, A.N. (2010), The Great Dictionary of Economics, Institution of New Economy, Moscow, Russia.
2. Pyrog, O.V. (2011) “Transformation of the role of the state in economic development: international experience”, Visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho Univer-sytetu, Seria “Svitove hospodarstvo i mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny”, Issue 3, No. 10 /2, Vol 19, pp. 86–94.
3. Reznikova, O.O. (2012) “Key trends transforming the global economic and social model: Implications for Ukraine”, Stratehichni Prioritety, no. 2 (23), pp. 81–84.
4. Kolodko G.V. (2011) Globalization, Transfor-mation, Crisis – What further? Masters, Moscow, Russia.
5. Amosha, O.I. (2011) Structural Economic Reforms: International Experience, Institutions, Strategies for Ukraine: a monograph. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Industry Economics, Economic thought TNEU, Ternopil, Donetsk, Ukraine.
6. Amosha, O.I. (2009) Socio-Economic Situation in Ukraine: Implications for People and the State: national report. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Vernadsky National Library, Kyiv, Ukraine.
7. Vovkanych, S. (2003), “To the question of the Ukraine’s development strategy: socio-humanistic aspect”, Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, Vol. 8,
8. Geyets, V.M. (2006), Innovative Perspectives of Ukraine: a monograph, Constant, Kharkiv.