DEAR COLLEAGUES! We are pleased to invite high school, undergraduate, graduate students and young scientists who care about the environment and the problems of sustainable development of society to participate in the 8th International Youth Congress «Sustainable Development: Environmental Protection. Energy Saving. Sustainable Environmental Management», which will be held remotely on March 2-3, 2023.
The following events are planned to be held within the Congress framework:
Plenary session «Priority environmental issues. The role of youth in their solution»
- Seminar 1. «Environmental problems of the atmospheric air»
- Seminar 2. «Environmental problems of the hydrosphere»
- Seminar 3. «Sustainable development and sustainable environmental management»
All registered participants of the congress who have submitted reports and filled in the registration form (https://forms.gle/zYqPyAZLYKiWBLxw9) are invited to participate in the congress. The participant of the congress can be the author of no more than 3 abstracts in the conference proceedings.
Registration, abstract submission – by 01.03.2023
INFORMATION FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
Beginning of identification 2.03.2023 at 09:30
Congress opening 2.03.2023 at 10:00
Materials submission order for publishing to congress proceedings
Congress abstracts are submitted in dates, set in the information letter on the congress. Finished abstracts should be sent to the congress email email@example.com . Format requirements for abstracts:
Volume - 1 printed page, all fields 25 mm.
For publishing proceedings materials are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian or English language.
- Text should be typed in Microsoft Word, doc (docx) format. Type: Times New Roman Cyr.
- Equations (11pt) should be centered and labelled. Organizing Committee recommends to prepare equations in MS Equation or MathType
- Figure (are not recommended to include) insert in the following way: copy in buffer, after chose “Correct”, “Special insert” and chose “Image”; figure undersign 9 pt: Fig. 1а; Fig. 2а, b. are inserted on the centre.
Material placing order:
Authors: surnames and initials of the authors are typed with capital letters centred, country and city in brackets bold (12pt). Surname of the reporter should be underlined.
Report title: in the next row with big letters, bold (halfbold 12pt).
Information about the affiliation: in the next row centred title of establishment or institution, its postal address and e-mail (italics, 12 pt), interval before and after title (6 pt).
You need to leave one free row between the annotation and the address
Abstract in the next row from indention (1 cm) after the word "Abstract"(bold 11pt) in English – 5-7 lines 11pt.
Report text: in the next row from indention (1 cm) 11pt.
Format example text is in the attached file
Abstracts aren’t peer-reviewed, the program committee is not responsible for abstracts contents. One author can be present in not more than three abstracts.