Church law is often identified with canon law, just as the spirit is taken for the soul. In this regard, scientific discussions are taking place, as a result of which there is a search, research interests. We will begin with an analysis of two problems: 1) the categories of dialectics, which fix the degree of unity and difference between scientific concepts and 2) the metaanthropological components of human existence. That is, we will study ecclesiastical law from the standpoint of two alternative concepts - dialectics and metaphysics. First of all, it is necessary to restore the perception of the substance in the population of Ukraine. Many of them simply do not want to understand that only laws from heaven can overcome the evil, untruth, aggression that are spread on our land by neighboring states. After all, church laws, which have a heavenly origin, were constantly included in the daily life of our people, in its customs, traditions, rites, which acquired a spiritual meaning, unique beauty and national color. Therefore, moral support can be found only in the Church, which enjoys a special existential right - ecclesiastical. The peculiarity of ecclesiastical law is that it has a very important, different from other purposes. It consists in directing existence to transcendence (without existence it is impossible to enter transcendence), natural law to supernatural law. As a result, it will increase the level of spirituality, which does not happen too much. Spirituality is lacking in all the people of the planet. People mostly live with the problems of material enrichment, and do not even worry about spirituality. There may come a time when the peculiarity of ecclesiastical law will be in a critical situation. In any case, this is how canon law justifies.
1. Gryniv O.I. (2016) Filosofiya [Philosophy]: Kurs lekcij dlya aspirantiv. Lviv: «Triada plyus»,. 368p.
2. Petrushenko V. (2018) Filosofiya [Philosophy] (vstup do kursu istoriya svitovoyi ta ukrayinskoyi filosofiyi, fundamentalni problemy suchasnoyi filosofiyi): navch. posibnyk / Viktor Petrushenko. 2-ge vyd., vypr, Lviv: Vyd-vo Lvivskoyi politexniky,. 596p.
3. Petrushenko V. (2011) Filosofskyj slovnyk: terminy, personaliyi, sentenciyi. [Philosophical dictionary: terms, personalities, maxims] Lviv: «Magnoliya 2006»,. 352p.
4. Religiyeznavchyj slovnyk (1996) [Religious dictionary] / Za red. A. Kolodnogo i B. Lobovyka. K.: Chetverta xvylya,. 392p.
5. Struzhevskyj V. (2014) Ontologiya [Ontology] / Per. z pol. K. Novikovoyi. K.: DUX I LITERA, Instytut religijnyx nauk sv. Tomy Akvinskogo.. 312p.
6. Filosofiya (2004) [Philosophy]: Navch. posib. / Za red. I. F. Nadol`nogo. 4-te vyd., ster. K.: Vikar,. 516p. 7. Fylosofskyj slovar. (2006) [Philosophical dictionary] K.: A.S.K., 1056p. 8. Fyurst M., Trynks Yu. (2018) Filosofiya [Philosophy] / Per. z nim. V. Kebuladze. K.: DUX I LITERA, Instytut religiyeznavchyx nauk sv. Tomy Akvinskogo,. 544p.