The work is devoted to the research of sources of risks of formation and management of human resources of the company and the development of a project of an information system to minimize the risks of dismissal.
Existing approaches to employee incentives and programmatic decisions on the human capital accounting are described. This work analyzes the most famous modern information systems for monitoring and management of personnel. A target tree has been built to address the current problematic situation. Alternative means for the realization of the project of the information system considering the peculiarities of the scope are considered. The hierarchy of the general purpose of choosing the optimal means of implementing the information system for minimizing the risks of personnel management is presented. Using the method of analytical hierarchy, the priorities of alternatives relative to the focus are calculated. The most appropriate project implementation for such a system is to use the WordPress platform. A complex of UML diagrams was developed for the project implementation. The structure of the project in the form of WBS is given. Gantt chart, which shows in detail the schedule of information system design. To track all possible deviations of the project, the critical path of the project is calculated. The prototype information system for minimizing the risks of dismissal of workers runs on an Apache Web Server using MySQL as a database. The design was based on a suite of tools for creating WordPress sites and web applications.
The project of the information system implements the policy of identification and management of risks associated with the outflow of valuable employees, describes and allows to regulate the procedure of identification and accounting of employees who are the sole owners of project knowledge. It also defines the sequence of steps that make it impossible to incur the risks associated with the outflow of staff, complicate, and/or slow down the process.
The information system in the field of software development, database design, and support of existing information systems is offered.
- Korolyuk, N. M. (2010). Accounting and Control in the Enterprise Human Capital Management System: Methodology and Organization.
- Venediktov, S. V. (2005). Material and moral stimulation of effective professional activity of employees of internal affairs bodies of Ukraine: theoretical aspect. Kharkiv: Nat. un-tu vnutr. affairs.
- Strelbitsky, P. A., & Strelbitskaya, O. P. (2015). World experience of work motivation and the possibility of its implementation in Ukraine. Bulletin of Kamyanets-Podilsky National University named after Ivan Ogienko. Economic Sciences, (10), 323-333.
- Dryakhlov, N. I., & Kupriyanov, E. A. (2002). Employee efficiency and remuneration in the West. Sociological Research, (12), 87-92.
- Dyadechko, L. P. (2010). Motivation of staff in the system of effective functioning of transnational corporations. Economic Sciences, (3), 5-6.
- Peoplestreme. https://www.peoplestreme.com/.
- Lytvyn, V., Vysotska, V., Veres, O., Rishnyak, I., & Rishnyak, H. (2017, September). The risk management modelling in multi project environment. In 2017 12th International Scientific and Technical Conference on Computer Sciences and Information Technologies (CSIT) (Vol. 1, pp. 32-35). IEEE.
- The Impact of PMOs on Strategy Implementation : report (2013). PMI.
- Configuring workflow schemes - Atlassian Documentation. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-workflow-sch...
- Saaty, T. L. (1990). Decision making for leaders: the analytic hierarchy process for decisions in a complex world. RWS publications.
- Saaty, T. L., & Vargas, L. G. (2013). An innovative orders-of-magnitude approach to AHP-based multicriteria decision making: Prioritizing divergent intangible humane acts. In Decision Making with the Analytic Network Process (pp. 319-343). Springer, Boston, MA.
- Saaty, T. L. (2013). On the measurement of intengibles. A principal eigenvector approach to relative measurement derived from paired comparisons. Notices of the American Mathematical Society, 60(2), 192-208.
- Bass, L., Clements, P., & Kazman, R. (2013). Software Architecture in Practice. Addison-Wesley Professional.
- Miguel, J. P., Mauricio, D., & Rodríguez, G. (2014). A review of software quality models for the evaluation of software products. arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.2977.
- Mistrik, I., Bahsoon, R., Eeles, P., Roshandel, R., & Stal, M. (Eds.). (2014). Relating system quality and software architecture. Morgan Kaufmann.
- Al-Badareen, A. B., Selamat, M. H., Jabar, M. A., Din, J., & Turaev, S. (2011, June). Software quality models: A comparative study. In International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems (pp. 46-55). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Suman, M. W., & Rohtak, M. D. U. (2014). A comparative study of software quality models. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, 5(4), 5634-5638.
- Galster, M., Avgeriou, P., Weyns, D., & Männistö, T. (2011). Variability in software architecture: current practice and challenges. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, 36(5), 30-32.
- OMG® Unified Modeling Language® (OMG UML®). https://www.omg.org/spec/ UML/2.5.1/PDF.
- The PMI Guide to Business Analysis : standards (2017). PMI.
- Veres, O., Kunanets, N., Pasichnyk, V., Veretennikova, N., Korz, R., & Leheza, A. (2019, September). Development and Operations-the Modern Paradigm of the Work of IT Project Teams. In 2019 IEEE 14th International Conference on Computer Sciences and Information Technologies (CSIT) (Vol. 3, pp. 103-106). IEEE.
- Lincoln, C. R. (2007). Process Improvement Essentials-CMMI, ISO 9001, Six Sigma. Software Quality Professional, 9(4), 48.
- McConnell, S. (2006). Software estimation: demystifying the black art. Microsoft press.
- Sacks, M. (2012). Devops principles for successful web sites. In Pro Website Development and Operations (pp. 1-14). Apress, Berkeley, CA.
- Patwardhan, A., Kidd, J., Urena, T., & Rajgopalan, A. (2016). Embracing Agile methodology during DevOps Developer Internship Program. arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.01893.
- Hsieh, C. Y., & Chen, C. T. (2015). Patterns for Continuous Integration Builds in Cross-Platform Agile Software Development. J. Inf. Sci. Eng., 31(3), 897-924.