The study is aimed at researching ways to improve the information support of the management system using software. The authors determined that automation allows to reduce the time required to perform basic management functions, it is used for calculations and analysis, design, quality control, planning of all operational processes, hiring and accounting of employees, etc. An information system is a combination of technical, software and organizational support, as well as personnel, designed to provide the right people with the right information in a timely manner. To implement the automation system, you need functional software such as an OPS server, a control system service, a database server, a recipe editor, and SCADA. It has been proven that a modern automated management system should combine the maximum possible set of functions for managing all business processes of the enterprise.
We determined that for the effective functioning of enterprise services, the following requirements are placed on the quality of information: сomplexity (the information should reflect all aspects of the service in relation to external conditions), promptness (receiving input information must occur simultaneously with the course of the process in the management system or coincide with the moment of its completion), systematicity (the necessary information should be provided as continuously as possible), reliability (information should be formed in the course of fairly accurate measurements).
To improve the management information system in the organization, it was proposed to use such programs as AnyLogic, Aris, Business Studio, MS Visio. Their functionality was compared and the best system for automating the management system was determined.
It was determined that, in our opinion, the software product Business Studio is the priority as a software tool in the direction of service support, because from the user's point of view it meets the necessary requirements. The advantages of this product are a free demo version, available reference materials and the availability of example models.
- Beltyukov E. A., Zadorozhko G. I. (2013). Osnovni shliakhy vdoskonalennia systemy informatsiinoho zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Basic ways of improving the system of information support for the competitiveness of an industrial enterprise]. Ekonomika: realii chasu, No. 2, 228–234 (in Ukrainian).
- Ilyushnikova E. K., Ilyushnikov K. K. (2019). Instrumentyi avtomatizatsii protsessa upravleniya personalom v kommercheskoy organizatsii [Tools for automating the process of personnel management in a commercial organization]. Kreativnaya Ekonomika, Vol. 13, No. 7, 1443–1455 (in Russian).
- Klepkova O. A. (2013). Suchasnyi stan i rol informatsiinykh tekhnolohii v upravlinni pidpryiemstvom [Modern state and role of information technologies in enterprise management]. Naukovyi visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomika i menedzhment, Is. 5, 74–78 (in Russian).
- Makarova M. V. (2012). Informatsiini systemy u suchasnii systemi menedzhmentu promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Information systems in the modern management system of industrial enterprises]. Retrieved from https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/300238157.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Official website of AnyLogic software. Retrieved from https://www.anylogic.ru/
- Official website of Business Studio software. Retrieved from https://www.businessstudio.ru/
- Stopakevich A. O. (2017). Analiz nedolikiv typovoi praktyky rozrobky kompiuternykh liudyno- mashynnykh interfeisiv promyslovykh system avtomatyzatsii [Analysis of shortcomings of the typical practice of development of computer man-machine interfaces of industrial automation systems]. 72 naukovo-tekhnichna konferentsiia ONAZ im. O. S. Popova, 13–15 hrudnia 2017, Odesa, 42–47 (in Ukrainian).
- ARIS Express – a free program for modeling business processes and organizational structure. Retrieved from https://bpmsoft.org/aris-express/
- Ball K. S. (2001). The Use of Human Resource Information Systems: A Survey. Personnel Review, No. 30, 236 p.
- Kwilinski A. (2018). Mechanism of modernization of industrial sphere of industrial enterprise in accordance with requirements of the information economy. Marketing and Management of Innovations, No. 4, 116–128.
- Visio – Work with graphical representation of data where and when you need. Retrieved from https://www.microsoft.com/uk-ua/microsoft-365/visio/flowchart-software (in Ukrainian).