A methodological basis for building a decision support system for the promotion of commercial online resources using social media technologies was developed by the authors in the article. An analysis of the features of search engine promotion using social networking technologies and services has been carried out, which revealed that, currently, the implementation of the latter requires the use of new approaches to promotion. An analysis of SMOs and SMMs promoted models was carried out, which allowed us to identify the main factors that are used to promote commercial online resources. In accordance with SMM the brand community metric (defined by both community engagement and content relevance timelines to increase relevance); blogosphere metric (a collection of blogs that cover information about a commercial online resource); indicator of reputation management of the company (brand); personal branding metric (the aggregate of information generated by the company and stakeholders) are defined and mathematically described among them. The SMO model involves working with the internal structure and elements of the interface and incorporates the following principles: creating accessible and readable content; adding relevant information to the needs of the target audience; usability (usability); adding multimedia elements (widgets). The work resulted in the development of an algorithm for promoting commercial Internet resources that uses passive and active promotion strategies. The passive strategy includes the following steps: concept building and competitor analysis, filling the group with relevant information, conducting personal branding, promoting thematic media, attracting a target audience, estimating the number of conversions to a commercial resource. An active strategy is used to increase the number of visitors and consists of creating their own information sites, promoting multimedia elements and collaborating with related resources.
- Schaffner, A. (2019) Social Media Marketing Workbook 2019: How to Leverage The Power of Facebook Advertising, Instagram Marketing, YouTube and SEO To Explode Your Business and Personal Brand. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Basyuk, T. (2018). The Popularization Problem of Websites and Analysis of Competitors. In: Shakhovska N., Stepashko V. (eds). Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing II. CSIT 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 689. Springer, Cham pp. 54-65.
- Odden, L. (2012) Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing. USA:Wiley.
- Lipschultz, J. (2019) Social Media Measurement and Management. UK: Routledge.
- Gemius Ukraine (2020). Age of social media users. Retrieved from: http://www.gemius.com.ua/vse-stati-dlja-chtenija/vozrast-polzovatelej-so....
- McDonald, J. (2016) Social Media Marketing Workbook: How to Use Social Media for Business. Workbook edition. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Odabasi, K. (2019) Digital Marketing Strategies: Ultimate Guide to SEO, Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Social Media, Email Newsletters. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Basyuk, Т., Vasyluk, А. (2016). Search engine promotion of commercial internet resources. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series: "Information Systems and Networks", № 887. 3-9.
- Berko, А., Vysotska, V., Chyrun, L. (2015). Linguistic analysis of text commercial content. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series: "Information Systems and Networks", № 814, 203-228.
- Burov, Y., Zavuschak, І. (2017). Methods of processing the context in intelligent systems. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series: "Information Systems and Networks", № 872, 121-131.
- Basyuk, T., Vasilyuk, A., Lytvyn, V. (2019). Mathematical model of semantic search and search optimization // CEUR Workshop Proceedings. - Vol. 2362 : Proceedings of the 3rd International conference on computational linguistics and intelligent systems, COLINS-2019, Kharkiv, Ukraine. pp.96-105.
- Davis, H. (2016). Google Advertising Tools: Cashing in with AdSense, AdWords, and the Google APIs. USA: O'Reilly Media.
- Yakovliev, А., Tkachev, V. (2015). Promotion of sites. Basics, secrets, tricks. St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg.
- Ashmanov, I., Ivanov, А. (2011). Optimization and promotion of sites in search engines. St. Petersburg: Peter.
- Basyuk, T. (2018). Popularization of Internet resources by using "featured snippets". Рroceedings of the 20-th International conference SAIT 2018. Kyiv. 190-191.
- Government portal (2020). The government has signed a memorandum that will cover 4G coverage in 90% of Ukraine's territory. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/news/uryad-pidpisav-memorandum-shcho-zabezpechit-....
- Basyuk, T. (2018). The efficiency of the promotion of commercial websites. Proceedings of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference "Information Security and Computer Technologies". Kropuvnuckuj, CNTU. 166-167.
- Komaromi, K. (2003). Building brand communities. - Retrieved from: http://cdgroup.blogs.com/design_channel/brand_communities.pdf.
- Biesenbach, R. (2018). Unleash the Power of Storytelling: Win Hearts, Change Minds, Get Results. UK.: Eastlawn Media.