Relationship between motivation and evaluation of the personnel in the enterprise management system as a purposeful influence on employees’ performance is substantiated; the new tasks set before employees in modern challenging conditions are outlined. There are defined today’s new challenges that are becoming a reality and are determining the new tasks set for national management. The basic essential components of personnel motivation and evaluation are presented; the content analysis of the personnel assessment tasks depending on manifestation of specific trends in society is made. Relevant principles of motivation and evaluation of personnel are indicated, the need for the formation of innovative mechanism for managing the personnel efficiency and work is emphasized. The mechanism is supposed to combine motivation and evaluation contexts and harmonize relations between employers, managers and employees
1.Vievska, M. & Krasovska, L. (2010). Motivation of Professional Self-realization in Order of the of Forming Managerial Competencies Strategy,3–4, 89–103.
2.Zaharchyn, G. & Lyubomudrova, N.(2015).Formation and Evaluation of Managerial Staff of Enterprises And Organizations Motivation: monograph.Lviv^ Lviv Politechnic National University
3.Yeskov, O. & Pashuta M.(2007).Staff Evaluation as an Important Factor for the Personnel Certification.Formation of Market Relations in Ukraine, 3 (70),157
4. Kolot, A. (2003). Motivation, Promotion and Staff Assessment ,224
5.Labenska, T. (2007).Development of Methods for Personnel Evaluation . The State And The Regions. Series: Economics and Business, 4,160
6. Libanova, E. (2008).Values and Social Reality of Ukrainian Society / E. Libanova .Economics of Ukraine, 10 (563), 120–136.
7. Lipych, L. & Pustyulha L. (2010).The Genesis of Labour Motivation Theories ..Science and Economics. 1,114–117.
8. Prytula, O.(2003). Motivational Mechanisms and Their Using in Business.
9. Sivashenko, T. (2011).Modern Approaches to Staff Assessment . Economic Analysis, 8 (2) ,315–317.
10. Sytnik, O. & Kovalchuk O. (2007).Personnel Assessment in the System of Motivation.Actual Problems of Economy, 11, 84–87.
11.Turchina, V. (2010).The Main Directions of Work Efficiency Improving in Crisis Period .Formation of Market Economy, 2,427–436.
12.Harchishina, O.(2014).Personnel Motivation Based on the Theory of Organizational Culture (Electronic Resource). Economy. Management. Innovations,1
13.Chernenko, V. (2007).Innovative Work and Motivational Bases Of Its Development . Aspects of Labor, 6, 30–34.
14.Tsurcan, S.(2011). Labour Productivity as a Part of Integrated Assessment Indicator of the Efficiency of Industrial Enterprise's Staff: Problems of Definition and Using. Visnyk of Khmelnytsky National University,2 (4),216–219.
15.Shumakova, I.(2010). Human Resources Potencial and its Impact on the Organizations Efficiency.Visnyk NTU "KPI",22,12–20.