The article contains the results of the analysis of the current situation of using system solutions in the creation and improvement of educational programs. During the analysis and research of the subject area the factors influencing the comprehensive development of the student are determined. These factors and curricula have also been linked. The basic terms and key concepts of this subject area are analyzed and their influence and importance are determined. The article identifies the main problem and its relevance, namely — the importance of holistic education and the formation of educational programs in accordance with the latest market trends, taking into account the knowledge base that students receive in previous courses of their studies. The productivity and value of the use of selected solutions used in the formation of educational programs and curricula are studied. An analysis of what should be implicit in the system in order for it to help solve the problem and form quality educational programs. As a result of the analysis and research, it was concluded that the existing functionality of the existing solutions is insufficient to fully ensure the solution of the problem. The main characteristics of the system designed for the creation and analysis of educational programs are determined. A prototype of an information system for solving problems of formation and analysis of educational programs in higher education institutions is proposed. According to the analysis, the format of representation of the visual component of the system is determined, the method of representation with the help of structural-logical schemes is chosen. The article presents the key aspects of its functionality of the designed system. The means of presenting the logic and functionality of the system are selected, UML diagrams are selected and built to determine the tasks of the main modules and the principles of its operation. The constructed diagrams of the system are analyzed, the diagrams and their features are described.
- Program nauczania [Electronic resource] - Resource access mode: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program nauczania.
- About education: Law of Ukraine of 05.09.2017 № 2145-VIII // Database «Legislation of Ukraine» / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/go/2145-19 (access date: 15.04.2021)
- About higher education: Law of Ukraine of 01.07.2014 № 1556-VII // Database «Legislation of Ukraine» / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/go/1556-18 (access date: 15.04.2021)
- Kenton, W. (2019). Soft Skills [online resource] - Mode of access: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/soft-skills.asp
- European Dictionary of Skills and Competences.-Режим доступу: http://disco-tools.eu/disco2_portal/ Develop the skills you need for life [Electronic resource] // SkillsYouNeed. - Available at: https://www.skillsyouneed.com/
- Klaus Peggy. The hard truth about soft skills: workplace lessons smart people wish they’d learned sooner / Peggy Klaus with Jane Rohman and Molly Hamaker». New York, Harper Collins Publishers, 2007. Р. 190. Recommendation-key-competences-lifelong.-Режим доступу: https://ec.europa.eu/education/sites/education/files/recommendation-key-...
- Curriculum, syllabus and textbook in high school. [Electronic resource] - Resource access mode: http://pidruchniki.com/70140/pedagogika/navchalniy_plan_navchalna_progra....
- Training programs. [Electronic resource] - Resource access mode: http://ukped.com/statti/teorija-navchannja/40-.html.
- Lytvyn V., Shakhovska N. Design of information systems / V. Lytvyn, N. Shakhovska - Lviv: «New World 2000», 2010. - 523 p.