Nowadays, the educational environment and methods of its interaction with people are developing very strongly. Every person has the right and choice to get an education. The article describes such a concept as an individual educational trajectory, its features and problems of introduction into the educational environment. An individualized educational trajectory will allow students to make their own choices among the courses offered, thus choosing their own pathway to reach their potential.
Also, the problem of rational choice of several objects from the set of similar ones is considered. Students choice subjects for their own individual educational trajectory. A multivariate mean method was used to determine the mean multivariate values. This method was also implemented by Excel. An additional grouping of facilities was conducted to determine the best discipline for student evaluation.
1. On the Law of Ukraine dated 05.09.2017 No. 2145-VIII / - [Electronic resource] - https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/term/39658 - Accessed: 01/29/2020
2. Kliminskaya SL Individual educational trajectory as a way of increasing the effectiveness of teaching foreign languages [Electronic resource] / SL Kliminskaya // Naukovedenie. - 2014. - Issue. 4 (23). - URL: https://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/ 34PVN414.pdf.
3. Stroganova, A. N. (2011). Model of individual-oriented education of university students. Human and Education, 3, 75-78. [in Russian]
4. Stroganova, A. N. (2011). Model of individual-oriented education of students in the university. Human and Education, 3, 75-78. [in Russian]
5. Lipatnikova, I. G. (2009). Creating an individual educational trajectory as one of the ways to teach students the decision making. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya, 5, 108-110. [in Russian]
6. Fedoruk, P.I., & Pikuliak, M.V. (2010). The technology of constructing an individual adaptive trajectory of learning in the system of distance education and knowledge control. Mathematical Machines and Systems. 1, 68- 76. [in English]
7. Recommendation systems. Overview: Energyfirefox - [Online resource] - http://energyfirefox.blogspot.com/2013/12/blog-post.html - Accessed: 01/19/2020
8. How Recommendation Systems Work: Neurohive - [Electronic resource] - https://neurohive.io/en/osnovydata- science/rekomendatelnye-sistemy-modeli-i-ocenka/ - Access date: 01/20/2020.