The article deals with the problem of integration of natural sciences content into professional training of future doctors. The aim of the article is defined as methodological substantiation of the expediency of integration of natural sciences content into the professional training of future healthcare professionals. The authors define special features of natural sciences knowledge and of natural sciences training of a future doctor, special features of teaching natural sciences, and substantiate possibilities of integration of the content of the natural sciences component into professional training of future medical workers. The ways of integration of teaching natural sciences with professional practical training in the process of preparing medical specialists have been elaborated. It has been found that it is advisable to overcome inconsistency between separate academic disciplines by way of their integration while accounting the aspects of their self–organization. It has been established that integration of the aims of teaching natural sciences with professional training of future medical workers is based on the idea of purposefulness and motivation of teaching the fundamentals of these sciences.
1. Bykova, L.A. (1986). Psikhologo–pedagogicheskiye rekomendacii po razrabotke metodycheskikh ukazanii dlнa studentov medikov [Psychological and Pedagogical recommendations for the development of methodical instructions for medical students]. L–d: LPMY, 64.
2. Dolnikova, L.V. (2000). Integratyvno–dyferenciyovanyi pidkhid do strukturuvannya zmistu pryrodnychykh dyscyplin u medychnykh koledzhakh [Integrative and differentiated approach to natural sciences content structuring in medical colleges]. Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of pedagogy and psychology of professional Education. K., 187.
3. Galatyuk, M.Y. (2012). Rozvytok navchalno–piznavalnoyi kompetentnosti starshoklasnykiv u procesi vyvchennya pryrodnychykh predmetiv u koledzhah [The development of teaching and learning competence in the study of natural science subjects in colleges]. Institute of Pedagogy and psychology, Rivne State Humanitarian University, 297.
4. Granatov, G.G. & Plugina N.A. (2006). Metod dopolnitelnosti v integracii nauchnykh kultur. [Additional method in scientific cultures integration]. Pedagogicheskije nauki, 6, 46–52.
5. Krasnobokyi, Y.M. (2003). Integraciya pryrodnycho–naukovykh dyscyplin u svitli kompetentnisnoyi paradygmy osvity [The integration of natural sciences in the light of competency paradigm of education]. Theory and methods of teaching basic subjects in high school, 8, 83–89.
6. Pastyrska, I.Y. (2012). Integraciya zmistu predmetiv pryrodnychogo i gumanitarnogo cykliv yak zagalnopedagogichna problema (kinec XX – pochatok XXI stolittya). [Integration of content of natural and humanitarian cycles as general pedagogical problem (the end of XXth – the beginning of XXIst century)]. Uzhgorod: Transcarpathian State University, 206.
7. Paykush, M.A. (2011). Zagalni pytannya gotovnosti vykladacha biologichnoyi fizyky do integraciyi teoretychnykh ta fahovykh znan maybutnikh medykiv [General questions of preparedness of biological physics teacher to integrate theoretical and professional knowledge of future doctors]. Theory and methods of e–learning: scientific research journal, 2, 124–129.
8. Rybalko, L. (2011). Ekologo–evolyuciynyi pidkhid do integracii znan pro zhyvu pryrodu [Ecological and evolutionary approach to integrating knowledge about wildlife]. Biology and chemistry at school, 3, 40–43.
9. Rybalko, L.M. (2012). Suchasni pidkhody do rozvyazannya problemy integraciyi zmistu pryrodnycho–naukovoyi osvity [Current approaches to solving the problem of content integration of science education]. Pedagogical Sciences: theory, history, innovative technologies, 5 (23), 105–110.
10. Styrkina, Y.S. (2001). Dydaktychni zasady pidgotovky maybutnikh uchyteliv inozemnoyi movy do vykladannya integrovanykh kursiv [Didactic fundamentals of future foreign language teachers training to teach integrated courses]. Poltava, 240.
11. Temerivska, T.G. (2004). Formuvannya piznavalnoyi aktyvnosti studentiv medychnogo koledzhu v procesi vyvchennya pryrodnycho–naukovykh dyscyplin [Formation of cognitive activity of medical college students in the process of natural sciences study]. Ternopil, 20.