The social network Instagram has long gone beyond the entertainment platform where you can only share photos and short captions to them. Now it is a full-fledged resource for popularizing your own content and sharing it on other social platforms, in particular Facebook. Since its foundation in 2010, this social network regularly optimizes its functions, which simplifies the work for users. Today, every popular domestic media outlet, as well as many powerful persons of the state, is registered in Instagram and get things working well here. This is a versatile social network, because here you can share your own content, promote yourself, search for informational occasions and get relevant and up-to-date information directly from primary sources. Instagram has a number of features, functions and trends that allow you to optimize your work and effectively promote journalistic content and your own activities. Imitating the activities of their foreign colleagues, domestic media professionals have also stepped up their work on Instagram. A whole galaxy of media outlets has already been formed in Ukraine, which work on Instagram is not less interesting and informative Each of them has its own unique style of content presentation, which attracts the attention of many subscribers to really interesting and controversial topics for society. Also, there are frequent cases when a post or story of a prominent person in this social media is the reason for writing journalistic material, and sometimes even for investigating and punishing those responsible. That is why the domestic media, having realized the scale of the impact of Instagram on the audience, actively build up their work in this social network
1. Kitsa M. (2018). The role of social networks in the modern journalism. Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University series: “Journalistic sciences”. № 896. Р. 98–105.
2. Vyshnevska I. (2015). Social networks as a source of information and analytical materials. Scientific works of the National Library of Ukraine named after V. I. Vernadsky. Iss. 41. Р. 521–530. URL: http://irbisnbuv.gov.ua/everlib/item/er-0000001520.
3. Synchak B. A., Koval A. G., Keda A. O. (2021). The influence of social networks on journalism. Habitus. Iss. 25. Р. 21–26. URL: http://habitus.od.ua/journals/2021/25-2021/5.pdf.
4. Grygorova Z. V. (2017). New media, social media, social networks – the hierarchy of information space. Technology and technique of printing: a collection of scientific papers. Iss. 3 (57). Р. 93–100. URL: https://ela.kpi.ua/bitstream/123456789/22642/1/10_hryhorova_zv_new_media....
5. Harmatiy O., Onufriv S. (2021). Social networks as an information source in journalist work. Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series: Journalism. № 2. Р. 49.
6. Zalizniak Y. (2012). The role of social networks in the context of social transformations. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Journalistic. Iss. 36. Р. 137–143.
7. Kosolap O. V. (2016). Using social networks for the detection and investigation of crimes: international experience and directions for future research. “Young Scientist”. Iss. 8 (35). Р. 93.
8. Stelzner M. (2009). Social Media Marketing Industry Report. How Marketers Are Using Social Media to Grow Their Businesses. URL: https://files.grahamjones.co.uk/socialmarketingreport.pdf.
9. Poynter R. (2010). The Handbook of Online and Social Media Research:Tools and Techniques for Market Researchers. Wiley. Р. 254.
10. Pierre С. (2018). What is the Difference between Social Media and Social Network? URL: https://medium.com/ @christina_meyer/what-is-the- difference-between-social-media-and-social-network-e6dd5ad28d8f.
11. Semen N. F. (2019). The role of Instagram Stories in promoting journalistic content. Actual problems of science development in the context of global transformations of the information society: mater. II International. scientific-practical conf. Kyiv. Р. 98.
12. The most popular social network among Ukrainian youth is Instagram – poll. 2021. URL: https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/news-molod-sotsmerezhi-dosladzhennya/3140....
13. Semen N. F. (2021). Special features of information presentation about Covid-19 pandemic on Instagram accounts by modern Ukrainian media (exemplified by profiles of “NTA” and “Ukraine 24” TV-channels). State and Regions. Series: Social Communications. № 2. Р. 131.