This article examines the concept of digitalization and its implementation at an enterprise in order to increase its competitiveness on the market. A content analysis of the term “digitalization” was carried out. Under his own vision of the term “digitalization” is understood the process of using, systematizing, and processing incoming information in a digital format and as a result of improving customer service in the business environment. It was emphasized that these innovations are intended to facilitate and speed up work with a large amount of information, to introduce a unified system of cooperation of the enterprise with all its divisions, as well as to ensure effective and high-quality interaction with suppliers and consumers. It was determined that digital technologies at the enterprise provide its competitive advantages both in the main and in financial, operational and investment activities. It is emphasized that it is thanks to digitalization that the company is able to ensure profitability and financial stability in the face of various risks and force majeure situations in the future. About that, the development of means of communication and innovative technologies became a decisive factor for the introduction of such a term at the enterprise. The digitalization process demonstrates the implementation of digital innovations and technologies for the automation and optimization of business processes, as well as improving the communication channel between the enterprise and its consumer and as a result.
The need for digital data transmission is explained by the desire to improve processes, and on the part of the company to obtain competitive advantages in the market, as well as to increase the investment attractiveness of the Ukrainian market. In the era of digital technologies, only such enterprises are able to take winning places in the market, which are able to offer such value for the consumer to fully satisfy all his needs.
- Abakumenko, O. Derkach, A., Korneeva, M. (2016). Dіdzhytalizacija bankivskogo sektoru Ukrajiny [Digitalization of the banking sector of Ukraine]. Financial research, No. 1 (1), 69–75. URL: https://fr.stu.cn.ua/tmppdf/20.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Varga, V. P. (2018). Didzhytalizatsiya, yak odyn z chynnykiv konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryyemstva [Digitalization as one of the factors of enterprise competitiveness]. Regional economy, No. 3, 194–201 (in Ukrainian).
- Hrybinenko, O. (2018). Didzhytalizatsiya ekonomiky v noviy paradyhmi tsyfrovoyi transformatsiyi [Digitization of the economy in the new paradigm of digital transformation]. International relations. Series “Economic Sciences”, No. 16, 35–37. URL: http://journals.iir.kiev.ua/index.php/ec_n/article/view/3523 (in Ukrainian).
- Gudz, O., Fedyunin, S., Shcherbina, V. (2019). Didzhytalizatsiya, yak konkurentna perevaha pidpryyemstv [Digitalization as a competitive advantage of enterprises]. Economics. Management. Business, No. 3 (29), 18–24. URL: http://journals.dut.edu.ua/index.php/emb/article/view/2215 (in Ukrainian).
- Gurenko, A., Gashutina, O. (2018). Napryamy rozvytku system upravlinnya v umovakh didzhitalizatsiyi biznesu v Ukrayini [Development directions of management systems in the conditions of digitalization of business in Ukraine]. Economy and society, Issue 19, Mukachevo State University, 739–745 (in Ukrainian).
- Dubina, M., Kozlyanchenko, O. (2019). Kontseptualʹni aspekty doslidzhennya sutnosti didzhytalizatsiyi ta yiyi roli v rozvytku suchasnoho suspilʹstva [Conceptual aspects of the study of the essence of digitalization and its role in the development of modern society. Problems and perspectives of economics and management], No. 3 (19), 21–32 (in Ukrainian).
- Drabenko, T. B., Boychuk, N. Ya. (2020). Didzhytalizatsiya biznes-protsesiv v umovakh COVID-19 [Digitalization of business processes in the conditions of COVID-19]. Collection of theses of reports: Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University, 456–458 (in Ukrainian).
- Korol, S. (2019).Didzhytalizatsiya ekonomiky yak faktor profesiynoho rozvytku [Digitalization of the economy as a factor of professional development]. Modern Economics, No. 18, 67–73. URL: http://188.8.131.52:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/6619/1/korol.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Box, S. V., Korobka, S. V. (2021). Didzhytalizatsiya pidpryyemnytsʹkoyi diyalʹnosti [Digitization of entrepreneurial activity]. Bulletin of V. N. Kharkiv National University Karazin series “Economic”, issue 100 (in Ukrainian).
- Lazebnyk, L. (2018). Didzhytalizatsiya ekonomichnykh vidnosyn yak faktor udoskonalennya biznes- protsesiv pidpryyemstva [Digitization of economic relations as a factor in improving business processes of the enterprise], No. 2, 69–74 (in Ukrainian).
- Lazorenko, T. (2020). Didzhytalizatsiya yak osnovnyy faktor rozvytku biznesu [Digitalization as the main factor in business development]. Collection of Abstracts of Reports of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Business, Innovations, Management: Problems and Prospects”, No. 1, 50–51. URL: http://confmanagement.kpi.ua/proc/article/view/201186 (in Ukrainian).
- Lezina, A. V., Borei, A. A. (2020). Didzhytalizatsiya biznes-protsesiv suchasnoho pidpryyemstva [Digitalization of business processes of a modern enterprise]. Collection of abstracts of reports: Kyiv National University of Economics named after Vadym Hetman. Kyiv, 95–96 (in Ukrainian).
- Ligonenko, L., Khripko, A., Domansky, A. (2018). Zmist ta mekhanizm formuvannya stratehiyi didzhytalizatsiyi v biznes-orhanizatsiyakh [The content and mechanism of digitalization strategy formation in business organizations]. Internauka: International scientific journal. Economic sciences, No. 22 (62), vol. 2, 21–24 (in Ukrainian).
- Ryzhkov, V. (2020). Shcho take tsyfrova transformatsiya [What is digital transformation]. URL: https://komandaa.pro/blog/digitaltransformation (in Ukrainian).
- Ustenko, M., Ruskikh, A. (2019). Didzhytalizatsiya: osnova konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryyemstva v realiyakh tsyfrovoyi ekonomiky [Digitalization: the basis of the competitiveness of the enterprise in the realities of the digital economy]. Bulletin of the economy of transport and industry, No. 68, 181–192 (in Ukrainian).
- Fomichev, K. (2021). Go digital or die: Didzhytalizatsiya biznesu, yak nemynuchist.[Go digital or die: Digitization of business as an inevitability.] URL: http://www.nand.ua/professional – information/and_library/20565/ (in Ukrainian).